Danger

Skylers POV

I was so drunk right now. I almost fell over. I didn't which was good I guess. let's say tonight was a pretty fun experience since I haven't been here for years. I was searching threw my phone looking for a random contact. I click on one then call.(on phone with Brandon)

Convo

B:hey skyler how is everything?
S:I drunk i want bed
B:are you drunk?
S:yaaaa
B:I will be there soon

Convo ended.

I drop my phone then pick it up. I need to find Emily. right now it doesn't look like she is here. where is she?

Brandon's POV

I am going to pick up Emily and skyler. Skyler is really drunk I'm kinda nervous to see Emily.

Emily's POV

I don't know where I am. I can't see anything. I am really scared and I don't know what to do. I want to scream but then I don't want to. I don't want to die. I want to see skyler. I am trying to force my eyes open but I can't. where am I?

Skylers POV

I looked all around the bar and outside looking for Emily. I'm so scared.
"EMILY WHERE ARE YOU?"I yell outside. no response. The last I remember was Emily telling me she was going outside to grab something from the car.then I didn't see her. I think someone picked her up. Maybe she left with someone so she grabbed her keys. I seen someone walk into the bar then I knew who it was.
"Skyler"brandon says running to me. I stay put.
"Where is Emily?"he asks confused
"I don't know I can't find her anywhere"i say tearing up
"What do you mean?"he asks pacing back and forth as tears slide down his eyes
"I don't know where she is. the last I seen her was when she went outside then that's the last I seen her"i say. he grabs my hand as we go to the car. I get in then buckle up.
"I'm calling the police"he says grabbing out his phone then dialing 911.

Brandon's POV

I need to call the police. she could be getting raped or have gotten stolen.

Convo

911~911 what's your emergency?
B~ I can't find my girlfriend
911~when's the last time you seen her
B~her sister was with her at the bar and the last time she saw her was before she went outside
911~what does she look like?
B~dark hair blue/green eyes and she skinny and tan
911~ok police will be on this case
B~ok thanks so much
911~yup just relax it will all be ok sir
B~ok

End of convo

"What they say"sky asks tiredly
"They are searching for her and we need to relax"he says
"O"she says.
When I drop off skyler she goes inside then I drive home in silence. where could she be? I miss her!