Home

Skylers POV

Today I get to take Kayla home.im so happy and so is everyone else. I am going to take care of my baby girls.emily ended up moving in with Brandon and me and Cameron are doing better. You know not fighting or cheating. actually he hasn't done that for awhile and I'm loving it. I hope he stays like this! I mean if he ever wants to be with someone else he can but he should tell me. I just want our little family to be like this. snapping me out of my thoughts Cameron walked in with the doctor.

"Mrs.dallas"she says I cut her off

"I do like you calling me mrs.dallas but I ain't married to him. we are just dating"i say smiling

"Ok sorry. but you may leave just have your boyfriend check you out"she says leaving

"Why would you say that"he asks confused

"Well Cameron we aren't married. I don't see the point of someone calling you mrs.dallas when you aren't married . if you want to get married do what you got to do. but from what I know we aren't married"i say getting out of bed and changing

"I will"he says

Yes I'm changing in my room. the doors are locked and the blinders are down. I changed into my shorts with a hoodie then just kept my hair down naturally wavy. I grabbed Kayla's car seat then put Kayla in it. She was smiling at the little toys that were hanging above her little head.

"Momma loves you"i say as I swoop a kiss on her forehead.she giggles. I walk out the door then out the hospital.cameron was checking me out still. I got her buckled in the car then got in myself. I was checking through my social medias when Cameron came in the car. he kisses me lightly then starts the car. we begin driving and I was just so tired.

"She is beautiful like you"he says

"Thanks cammy she has your nose"i say

"Woohoo"he says

When we reach the house we get out. it starts pouring so I hurry grabbing Kayla then run in the house with her. Cameron was laughing

"What's so funny babe"i ask smiling

"You almost tripped"he says laughing

"That's not funny I could have killed our 2 day old daughter"i say

"Well your face was priceless"he says showing me what my face looked like. I started laughing then slapped his arm. I walked Kayla to her little toy thing then went to the kitchen to make a warm bottle.

Cameron's POV

So I hopefully didn't ruin the surprise. I want to propose to skyler. I hope that nothing won't screw this one up. I have a awesome idea. I am doing all that tomorrow. love you skyler.