Date!fate?

Emily's POV

So I had a date with Brandon tonight. I hope we end up as a couple. Tom is happy I am out of his life probably. I don't understand why he is like that it makes me so mad that a guy like him gets so mad at me for not doing anything. screw it. I will never have kids,i will never have a family.i am not important. I started to cry and cry I hate this.

Brandon's POV

I really really really like Emily.she is hot and I would spend my life with her. one day. I got ready and I took Sara to my moms house. I have a great plan.

Emily's POV

He got here and he looked perfect.

I had straight hair,and I am wearing a black skirt with a white crop top. I wore black combat boots and sprayed perfume.i have little eyeliner and mascara.he took my hand and kissed it.he took me to his car. Hopefully this a night to remember!

Skylers POV

Madelyn has been throwing up and I think she caught the flu. I started to give her medicine but she is still sick. I decided to take her to the hospital.

"Mommy I'm so cold"she says shaking and her lips are blue

I run and grab like two comforters then wrap her in them.

"Are you getting any warmer?"i ask

"No"she says starting to cry. Cameron walks down the steps and runs to us.

"What's going on?"he asks

"I'm sick daddy"she says crying

"Let's go to the hospital"he says picking her up and cuddling her. I'm like 7 months now and I'm running what if I trip. you know what I don't care this is my baby girl rushing to the hospital. we sped fast. when we got there we told them.they rushed her to the back and we were stuck in the waiting room. what's wrong with my daughter?was it that bad?

A few hours of being in the hospital room the doctor walks out.

"Mr.and mrs.dallas"she says

"We aren't married we are just dating"i say fast. cam looks at me sadly. What I'm not suppose to purpose.

"Well your daughter gots the flu bug. it's bad and we would rather have her stay here until it's over with."she says

"Why?"cam asks

"So she don't give it to someone else and it stays with her. it won't take her long it only takes a few days then she shall be home"she says smiling an walking away. we walk to her room and she is fast asleep.

Emily's POV

I had a fun day with him. we went to eat. we went to the movie theater and the beach. we talked about families and everything. we kind of got to sexual. I have to say I had fun. but now my legs hurt and my down belows. I can barely walk. when I got home I waddled upstairs into my room and layed there. I can't believe I just did what I did. That was fun and painful at the same time.