The female employee left us alone in the room.

"I am-"

"Requirements?" he asked

I gave him the brown envelope and watched him looked at everything.

"I am Yeh Shuhua"

"What did you say?" he asked and slowly put the envelope down

"Is something wrong, sir?"

"What did you say?" he asked once again

"My name is Yeh Shuhua"

He looked at me "Please, leave"

"Sir-"

"Leave" he said

I sighed and stood up, I was about to leave the office when I saw Shuhua inside the office. No, I have to help her. She needs my help. I quickly walked towards the CEO.

"Yes, I am not Yeh Shuhua. I am Yoo Hyuri and I am first year college student. I don't personally know Shuhua, I-I just met her and she said she needed my help"

"Leave my office" he said

"You have to listen t-"

"Leave my office!" he shouted and banged the table

Two security guards entered the office and tried to escort me out of the office but I'm trying to stand still.

"Shuhua died five years ago!" I shouted and tried to remove the guards' hands from me

"W-What did you just say?" he asked

"You are Warren Lee, right? Shuhua's fiancé. Your family hates her and tried to take you away from her-"

"What did you say earlier?!" he shouted

"S-Shuhua killed herself"

"L-Let her go. Leave her here" Warren said

The two guards left the office.

"She died five years ago. Your parents lied to you, she never cheated and never met any guys. She's faithful to you and looking forward to your wedding. When you left Korea and went to states, Shuhua found out she's pregnant, her parents kicked her out of their house. She suffered from depression, she was left alone. No helped her. No one comforted her when she needed it the most. She tried to contact you but you are out of reach. S-She killed herself knowing she's p-pregnant"

Warren kneeled and his tears started falling from his eyes "N-No, that's not true"

"Believe me or not. I can see her, she's seeking for help. She wants you to know the truth. She can't leave and be free because you still doesn't know anything"

"S-Shuhua..." Warren whispered and continued crying

I looked at Shuhua and she is also crying while looking at Warren "A-Actually, she's here. Y-You don't have to believe me if you don't want"

"I-I believe you. W-Where is she? T-Tell me" Warren

I wiped my tears and watched Shuhua walked towards Warren and hugged him "She is hugging y-you from you back"

He burst out crying "S-Shuhua, please forgive me. P-Please forgive for not believing you. I-It was my fault, I should've not believed them. S-Shuhua, I-I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault, Warren. I'm not blaming y-you. I love you so much and I would never blame you. I-I understand you so much and I know you don't have any strength to turn your back from your family" Shuhua whispered

"S-She said she's not b-blaming you. She loves you so much and she understand why you left her"

"Shuhua, I'm sorry..." Warren

"Warren, you need to let her go. She's suffering for five years. She needs to leave and rest"

"S-Shuhua..." Warren called and continued crying "I-I'm sorry, please forgive me. I-I never wanted this to happen. I-It was my fault. I-I love you so much, y-you can now rest"

Shuhua stood up and walked far from Warren "Thank you, Hyuri" she said and slowly disappeared

Rest well, Shuhua...