18

Hyuri's POV

"Hyuri, wake up. We're going to be late" Taeyang said as he removed my blanket

I woke up and sat on my bed "Hmm"

"Happy birthday, young lady!" Taeyang said and gave me a gift

"What is this?"

"Open it later. For now, you should move so we won't be late" Taeyang smiled and left my room

I looked at his gift and smiled "I never thought I would receive my brother's very first gift"

I took a very quick bath and wore my school uniform. This time my hair is down, I am not going to tie it or anything.

"Hyuri! We will wait in the car!" Jaeyoon shouted

"Yup!" I answered and quickly unlocked my diary

Hi diary,

I think this is my entry #5, I really forgot. But anyways, I'm really tired of what happened. Yesterday, my brother and cousin, and also their friends, they set up, me and Rowoon at the court. I don't know what's their purpose but I think they are helping Rowoon to confess. Ah yes, Rowoon likes me but I think he is too old for me. I mean I am younger than him and he can date someone who's in the same age as him. Besides, I already likes someone. Speaking of that someone, I am so mad at him last night. I want to ask if he is free but I saw Shuhua. She just told me a lot of things and even told me to stay away from Jisung. I won't stay away from him. I like Jisung, and she can't stop my feelings for him. Anyways, it's my birthday and I am hoping to have the best birthday. Need to go! Bye!

I quickly locked my diary and put it inside my bag. I openes the luggage to get my hoodie but there I saw our family picture. It was us, we look so happy. I quickly put my hoodie inside my bag and carried the picture downstairs. I think it's okay to put this here since Taeyang, Mom and I are okay now. I carefully put it on the side of my picture and Taeyang's. I ran outside and got in my brother's car.

"What took you so long?" Taeyang asked as he started driving

"Entry #5!"

"Looks like you are really writing in that diary. Is it fun?" Dawon

"At first, I hate it so much but when I experienced a lot while writing. It was really fun, I met a lot of people and tried to do things what you guys do here"

"Ah, that's why you tried soju and chicken? Hahahaha unbelievable" Jaeyoon

"Whatever"

"Anyways, happy happy birthday!" Dawon greeted and pinched my cheeks

"Thanks but-"

"Shut up" Dawon said and gave me a gift with a pink wrapper "Yup! I bought that yesterday. It was fun doing shopping but it was hard to find your size"

"Wow! Thank you!"

"Welcome! It's a dress anyway" Dawon

"She hates dresses. This is what she wants" Jaeyoon said and gave me a medium size box "It's a pair of jogger pants and croptop. I got the idea from your brother"

"Omg! Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!"

"You two, stop competing. She likes all of our gifts so drop the burning competition" Taeyang said and parked the car

"We will finish our project later, so, I'll go home late but see you. I'll go first! Thanks to all of these!" I got out of the car and quickly ran to my room. I don't want to be late. I can't be late. I don't want to be scolded, this is my special day. As I arrived at my classroom, the door is close and all the lights are off "Am I the first one?"

I opened the door and turned on the lights "Happy birthday, Hyuri!" they all shouted in unison and loud voices. There are party poppers, party horns, confettis, balloons and a cake. They all walked towards me "Make a wish" Rhain said, I nodded and closed my eyes

I hope my parents will be okay and we will be one family again. Also, I hope Jisung and I will end up together.

I blew the candles and smiled "Thank you"

We all had fun since they excused for our first two subjects. That means we are free for three hours and they had a small party for me. After the three hours, we had our last three classes and then dismissed. Rhain and our group decided to finish everything in just two hours since they thought I am going to celebrate my birthday with my whole family.

As we finished our project, some of our members left, only me and Rhain were left and we walked to the parking lot.

"Can you bring the car to your house? I will be having a date with my boyfriend and he will bring his car" Rhain

"But-"

"Please? You can go wherever you want since today is your birthday" Rhain smiled and handed me the keys "See you tomorrow. Drive carefully"

"Thank you" I smiled and got in the car. I started driving as I saw Rhain picked up by his boyfriend. She's so lucky, she has a boyfriend, her family isn't ruined, she has a car and she's wealthy. While me, my family is ruined, I don't have a car and a boyfriend and am not even wealthy. What a life, Yoo Hyuri.

After a couple of minutes driving, I looked at the playground but no one is there. I sighed and continued driving to our house. I parked the car and happily went inside our house. But, I wasn't expecting to see all of these.

"Why is this picture here?!" Taeyang shouted while holding the picture frame and it's glasses were shattered