13

Hyuri's POV

He held my hand "Let's go" he said and smiled, we both continued walking

What is he doing? Why would he hold my hand? Why am I feeling like this? Why am I starting to like it? Why am I not complaining? Why do I feel comfortable?

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Y-Yeah, I was just amazed because this place is really beautiful" I answered and held his hand tight, we interlocked our fingers

"Right, it's beautiful" he said and I felt him staring at me

"H-Hahahaha"

We stopped walking as we reached the middle part of han river bridge. He put our hand on top of the rail that made me gulp out of embarrassment.

"Can you tell me what happened to your family? If it's okay" Jisung

"My Mom and Dad divorced when we were young. They both decided to part ways and bring one of us. I chose Dad and my brother chose Mom. I spent my whole life with my father's new family. They are nice, they treated me as their own daughter, they give me everything they want. They always gives me the best parties every year, best gifts every holidays but I never received or experience spending times with all of them. What I mean is, we've never done things like ordinary family does. We are eating there even though we are not complete. Some of them are eating outside, so I end up eating alone. I always see them fighting in front of me and my half brothers. I grew up and I have everything but I never experienced having a happy family"

"How about here? How about your Mom?" Jisung

"I-I hated my real Mom when I was in California. My Father said, Mom was seeing another guy that's why they divorced. But when I came to Korea and I saw how she welcomed me with her open arms which I never experienced from my family in California, I was so happy that I forgot that I hate her. I met my brother and my cousins. I hate my brother because he always hung up the call whenever I talk to my Mom. I guess we both hate each other but it's different here. We always eat together, spend time with each other and enjoying everyday with them. It was really different"

He sighed and caress my hand while smiling "I think we both love spending both of our time under the moonlight"

"I-I think so"

"But do you know that how much I like the moonlight it still hurts me so bad?" he said while staring at the moon, I looked at him "I was scared"

"O-Of?"

"At first, I was hesitating to spend every minute with you under the moonlight, because of what happened back then. I was scared that if I spend the night with you, maybe you will leave the next day. I told myself nothing's wrong if I will try. I tried the first night we both enjoyed soju, chicken and deep conversations. I forgot everything like it was just you and me. The next day, I was scared that I might not be able to meet you again, but I did. We met again tonight, under the moonlight" he said and looked at me as smiled that shows his fluffy cheeks "If you are thinking that I like you. Then, you are right. I like- No, I love you, Hyuri"

"Y-You what? E-Excuse me? We just me the other night and-"

"I know it was hard to believe but it's true. I love from the very first time I met you" Jisung smiled

"Are you saying that because you think the girl you dated and I were similar to each other?"

"No, I am telling you this because I love you. I would love to spend all my nights with you. I am willing to break all the rules just to make you happy. It may sound crazy but I will choose to disappear if it means to be with you again. I am willing to wait for how many years just to be with you again" Jisung

"I-I don't-"

"I'm not telling you to love me back, Hyuri. I want to confess it to you, and I did it. I want you to take your time. As what I've told you I will wait for you no matter how long it takes" Jisung smiled once again

"R-Right hahaha. I-I will t-take my time. Maybe I-I was just shocked that's why I'm not able to say anything"

"Let's not promise anything for now. I started hating promises. Anyway, do you have any wishes that we can do here?" Jisung

"Yup, I want to hear you sing"

"Hear me sing?" Jisung smiled

"Can you?"

"Sure! Only half" Jisung nodded and started singing

Now playing : Me after you (jisung's version)

I smiled as I felt how charming his voice is, when he is singing. How he sang every lyrics, I can feel every emotion. I smiled as I saw him staring straight into my eyes. He suddenly stopped singing.

"Why?"

"You are falling inlove. You should take your time, Hyuri. Don't rush" Jisung

"What? No! Why are you assuming? As if hahahaha"

"That's okay. I'll just sing for you next time" Jisung

"But you really have a nice voice. I'm sure everyone will fall in love with you"

"I don't care. I'm only for Yoo Hyuri" Jisung winked

"Wow"

"May I ask you something?" Jisung

"Spill"

"Are you scared of ghosts?" Jisung

"Of course! How about you?"

"Y-Yes, kinda" Jisung smiled and looked away

I love how he smiles at me.