unbelievable pt.2

I turned my head to Harry who was just staring at the TV. “Har-” I started. “No, don’t even bother explaining. Please just leave, you’ve already proven me to be a fool. Please just go.” Tears welled up, “No, please listen to me.” He got up from the couch and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I got up off the couch and knocked on the door.

“ Harry…it wasn’t what it looked like. The fans—” “(Y/N) LEAVE. PLEASE, I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE. ” He opened the door looking at me, tears in his perfectly green eyes. “It isn’t what it looks like…please.” He ignored me completely, grabbed my bag, and opened the door. “You lied to me,” He hissed while keeping his hand on the door so it wouldn’t close, “You purposely left out seeing him today? What does that say for me? I travel the world and I’ve never once done anything with another girl, and I’ve sure as hell never lied to you.” His words stung, “Harty, I’m so sorry…please listen to me.” He made a gesture with his arm telling me to leave. I sniffled, pleading with him to listen. He ignored me, and kept the door open. I sucked  up my pride and walked out, grabbing my bag from his hand. As soon as I walked out, he slammed the door. I put my hand against the cold wood and kept it there for a moment, leaning my forehead against it, softly sobbing.

      I stumbled down the hall to the elevator, crying my eyes out. I couldn’t walk straight and I kept bouncing between the walls. I made it to the center of the hall where two elevators were and I pressed the button softly. It loudly dinged and the two metal doors slid open. I looked up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath, and then walked in. I pressed 1 and the doors quietly shut, and I began to descend. I wiped my eyes and my nose with my sleeve and walked out. I kept my head down low, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. I walked out of the cool hotel and into the blistering heat. I grabbed my keys from my bag and hopped in the car.

     I drove out of the hotel parking lot, and immediately had to stop in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I parked the car, set my head down on the steering wheel and broke down crying once again.  My body was shaking, the sobs weren’t stopping, and I could barely breathe. My mouth was filled with sticky saliva, it was sticking to my tongue. I kept trying to swallow, but my nose was so stuffed that I kept choking. Mascara was running down my face, my face was puffy and red. I opened the glove box and grabbed my box of tissues. I couldn’t stop the tears from coming. After thirty minutes of crying, I drove back to my house. I walked inside, walked towards the stairs, and lost it again. I sat on the stair case bawling my eyes out. Thank god nobody is home, I thought. I crawled the rest of the way up the stairs and laid in my bed crying.

      Two hours later, Harry texted me, ‘Can we talk?’ I replied saying yes and he called me. “I saw the other pictures; I should’ve let you talk. I’m so sorry; I should’ve let you explain to me. You kept trying to tell me it wasn’t true but I wouldn’t listen and I’m so sorry babe.” You sniffled and told him it was okay. “I’m sorry for lying to you…I didn’t want to, but I felt like I didn’t have any other choice. I know you hate him, but I can’t stop being friends with him. I shouldn’t have lied to you. I’m really sorry Harry but we can't be together .” “Baby, I’m sorry for what I said too and what? Why?” I sniffled, " I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me.”

The next day i had 6 dozen flowers and 3 boxes of chocolates delivered to my house with a card that said, “Please forgive me babe. All my love -H" I smiled. I ended up going to Harry house and work things threw and now our 3 years relationship is going strong.