Fight

Your POV

"Harry, Harry please be quiet. Darcy is sleeping." I whispered to my currently drunk of his ass husband.
"You think I care." Harry slurred.
He's said this before but i always tried to convince myself he didn't know what he was saying.

"Harry be careful." I warned him as he collided with the wall.
"Jeez Y/N, you act like my mother." Harry said sassily.
"I'm tired of you coming home at 3 o'clock in the morning. When I found out I was pregnant with Darcy and I thought I was just gonna take care of one baby." My hand instantly flew to my mouth.

I shouldn't of said that. I really shouldn't have, Harry was fuming as he strode towards me.

"H-harry. I'm, I'm so s-sorry." I stuttered, walking back words to the wall. Harry got angry. Scary angry.

"YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N? I'M TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR SHIT YOU GOT THAT! YOU AREN'T MY MOTHER, YOU AREN'T EVEN A GOOD MOTHER TO DARCY!" Harry screamed in my face.

I cringed at his words, but quickly regained my strength. Nobody was gonna bring my daughter into this even if it was my own husband.

"I'M THE BAD MOTHER?! SERIOUSLY HARRY, SHE MAY BE THREE BUT SHE ISN'T STUPID. YOU THINK SHE DOESN'T NOTICE THAT WHEN YOU'RE HOME YOU ARE ONLY MAD. YOU'RE THE BAD FATHER, HARRY!" I yelled.

"Excuse me." Harry said through clinched teeth. It was more of a statement than a question.

"I SHOULD JUST LEAVE YOU KNOW. I SHOULD, BUT THERE'S DARCY." Harry screamed back towards me.

He seemed sober, no longer intoxicated.

"GOD, WE'RE FIGHTING OVER HER." He said still screaming, but he sat down on the couch, letting me move from the corner.
I only took a couple steps away. I couldn't help what came out of my mouth next.

i really, really regretted it.

"LIKE YOU CARE!" I yelled back. I wouldn't think it would of hit him as hard as it did. Those three little words weren't even 'I hate you.' Something inside him just snapped. He sprung up off the couch and pushed me into the wall.

I yelped.

Both me and Harry completely forgot about Darcy, She had quietly gotten out of her bed and tip toed to my room. She had a bad dream that had a lot of yelling in it.
She couldn't find me so she quickly descended down the staircase. At the bottom she heard me yelping. She looked around the corner to the living room. Harry was standing over me so she couldn't see me, but she could definitely hear me.

Neither of us noticed our six year old daughter with tears silently streaming down her face peaking out from behind the corner.
She became extremely startled at the volume of her father's voice. She knew her dad was mad, but why would he be yelling at her mommy?

"I CARE! I CARE ABOUT YOU AND DARCY!" Harry yelled at me cowering into the corner.
The next thing was the most unexpected thing i have ever experienced in my life. His hand collided with my cheek leaving a stinging sensation.
I cried more and more. Harry just stood above me heavily breathing.

"Mummy!" A strangled voice whispered. Harry spinned around finally noticing her. He fell back onto the couch shocked at what he just did to me and in front of our own daughter.
"Darc." I whispered as she ran over to me tightly engulfing me in a hug. "I'm scared." She whimpered into my tear stained shirt.

No child should have to be scared of their own dad, especially Darcy. Harry did the unthinkable. It wouldn't of been as bad if it wasn't in front of Darc who would permanently have that image in her head.

I pulled myself up wincing at the pain in back. I then leaned down and picked Darcy up, setting her gently on the floor. Harry's eyes quickly flicker up to me.
He was sitting before with his head buried in his hands, only showing his emotions when he heard my sounds of distress. He stood up.

"Darcy babe," he whispered reaching a massive hand out towards her trembling frame. She then let out a blood curdling scream. Harry snatched his hand back watching his daughter.
She quickly ran behind me, too scared to face her dad.

Me and Harry were obviously not on good terms at the moment, but i knew he wouldn't hurt his own daughter or even think about it. Darcy didn't think that. Harry's hands found his curls quickly and began pulling at them while Darcy hid behind her own set. He then took one last look at me before running out the door.

Many people would think he was trying to run away from his problems, but i knew he was scared. Scared of himself. My hand gently stroke Darcy matted hair.

"I-i didn't want Daddy to leave!" She cried. This broke my heart completely.
I picked her up not so swiftly as i was trying to ignore the throbbing pain that was shooting to other parts of my body. I tucked her into mine and Harry's shared bed before grabbing my phone and searching through your contacts.

Ah, i found it. 'Calling El' my phone screen displayed.

"Eleanor." I croak out, not expecting her to be awake at this hour.
"Oh my gosh Y/N, what's wrong?" Eleanor questioned with urgency in her voice.
I quietly and quickly told her everything trying not to wake Darcy with my sobs. After i was finished i heard a faint voice in the background.
Eleanor explained to him the whole thing, thinking i couldn't hear their conversation.

"HE WHAT?!?!?" Louis snarled in the background. His voice was a mix of anger and shock.
"Can you come over El?" I question. "Yes of course, honey. We'll be right over." Eleanor said and after saying goodbye hung up.

"Mummy?" Darcie whispered, "where's Daddy?" I decide to answer truthfully, " I don't know."

* 5+ votes for pt.2 *