Personal for Pola

Harry Pov

“Wow, she’s so beautiful,” I muttered to myself, as I see Pola walk into the restaurant. Even though Pola and I have been best friends since we were younger, it’s only been the last couple of years that I started getting feelings towards her.

I stand up when Pola gets to the table I was sitting at and I go to hug her and I notice a big bruise that she must of tried to cover up.

“What’s that?” I point to her left cheek. Her hand then meets her left cheek, “Oh, I fell down the stairs,” She stutters, but I can clearly tell she was lying.

“Again?” I reply, while placing my hand on her cheek and looking at it. She moves her head, making my hand fall and she looks at me, “yes, again. You know how clumsy I am,” She giggled, but I could tell she wasn’t telling me everything.

I shake my head and I decide to play along to her lie, “Well, yeah, you might need to get a helmet,” I laugh and she playfully hits my arm and I laugh again.

We sit down at the table and I smile, “so how’s everything going?” I ask. She shrugs her shoulders, “nothing much, I mean Jason wants me to meet his patents this Friday, but other than that, nothing. You?” She says, while looking at the menu.

I just shake my head when she mentions her boyfriends name, “are you going to meet his parents?” I question. She shrugs her shoulders again, “I’m not sure…I think I might get some fish,” she says changing the subject. “What do you even see in that guy?” I blurt out. She then makes eye contact with me, “are you getting anything?" Once again changing the subject. "Answer me" I demanded.

She then makes eye contact with me, “are you serious, Harry?” she said, clearly sounding annoyed. “I’m just saying,” I muttered, looking at my menu. Pola then stands up and I look up at her, “where are you going? You just got here?” I questioned. She rolled her eyes, “I’m going home. I don’t feel like getting into a fight about why I’m with my boyfriend,” she yells and walks out of the restaurant.

I’m still sitting down, not really knowing what just happened. I just decided she must be in a bad mood.

About an hour after Pola left, I decided to go to her and her boyfriends shared apartment to her apologize to her. As much as I hated her boyfriend, I needed to just except that he’s with the love of my life and she’s happy with him. All I knew is that I was in love with his girlfriend.

I knock on the door and wait. I start to hear things being thrown around and words being said. I was starting to wonder what was happening, I knew where Pola kept her spare key so I grabbed it under her mat and I open the door to see Pola on the ground and Jason above her, kicking her.

I ran over to Jason and I started punching him over and over again and I started yelling, “how dare you?” I would have continue to punch Jason until he was dead if Pola didn’t pull me off of him. I get up and I look at Pola, “you didn’t fall down the f*cking stairs, this f*cking asshole hit you!” I yelled, but I calmed down when I saw how scared Pola was, “w-why didn’t you tell me?” I whispered, as I grabbed her hands. She shakes her head, “I don’t know, I was scared to,” she said, while shaking.

I pull her into a hug and I whisper in her ear, “Pola, I love you so much, if you just would have told me about this asshole that hit you,” I cried. I could hear her sniffle, “H-Harry,” she starts, “I’m so sorry, I really am,” she apologizes.

I pull away from the hug and I run my hand over her face to wipe away the tears, “Pola, I need to tell you something,” I began, “I love you,” I spoke and she smiled, “I know-” I then cut her off, “no I mean, I’m in love with you,” I smiled and she looked at me and hesitated to say something, but then spoke, “Harry, I-I love you too,” she smiled and I placed my lips on to hers and we shared a passionate kiss. I then pull away and I look at Jason who was still knocked out on the ground, I was completely disgusted by what he did.

I grab my phone and I called the police to come and get his ass and it didn’t take long for them to come and take him away, “what do you think will happen to him?” Pola questioned to me, while watching the police officers taking Jason out of the house. I smile and I look at Pola,” I don’t know, all I know is that I will never, ever let him or anyone else hurt you again,” I kissed her cheek and she looked at me, “I love you,” she sweetly spoke and all I could do was kiss her and I knew I was kissing the love of my life.

**************

Pola Pov

I woke up after a sleepless night. I had trouble falling asleep at night because I've been having nightmares about jason but todat is the day that I was going to marry Harry Styles. Gemma was already at my house when I woke up, and when i came into the kitchen she said with a smile:

“Hey there wedding girl. You ready for today?”

“Yeah, as ready as I’ll ever be.” I said with a nervous smile.

“You’re gonna be fine honey.” my mom said. “Now lets get you ready.”

*************

“No Harry you now the rules. Stay out, you can’t see her until she walks down the aisle. “ I heard Gemma say. Hearing his voice made me calm down a little bit, as my bridesmaid, my mom, and others were running around the room making sure that everything was ready. All of the bridesmaids were ready to go and had their bouquets. My flower girl looked adorable in her small white dress, and my mom was putting the veil in my hair when my wedding coordinator poked her head in:

“We’re ready for you all. And Pola,” she said with a pause. “Your groom is all ready and waiting.”

Hearing her say that made the butterflies go crazy inside my stomach. Each of my bridesmaids gave me a hug before we all headed out. I walked towards the door leading outside to see how the setting looked. From behind the door, I saw my future husband, Harry Styles talking with the minister under the arbor decorated with flowers and vines. There were roses on the outer sides of the aisles and there was a white carpet laid out, creating a beautiful pathway to my groom.

The music started, and I saw the 4 boys in his band walk my four bridesmaids down the aisle. Then, my little flower girl and the ring bearer walked down together, as she threw red and pink rose petals onto the ground.

Then i heard the starting notes to the wedding march and suddenly my knees felt weak. Right as i thought I was going to fall my dad came up and held my hand. Then he linked his arm with mine and gave me a kiss on the forehead as I two started walking down the ailse.

My knees were still shaky and I was afraid that my heart was going to beat outside of my chest. But then I saw him, i saw Harry standing at the end of the aisle, his eyes looking at me in my dress. His eyes made contact with mine, making a grin spread across my face. He was there in a fancy tux and his bow tie. I hardly noticed Niall gently nudge Harry with his shoulder smiling at me. Then I saw the other 3 boys and my bridesmaids all smiling at me.

The walk suddenly felt like it was taking forever. But when my dad put my hand in Harry’s, all the nerves had  seemed to go away and before I knew it, Harry and I was sharing our first kiss as a married couple.

“I love you Mrs. Styles” I heard him whisper with a smile as i was about to walk back down the aisle.

“I love you to Mr. Styles.”