Best Decision pt.2

"Harry what if, what if you and i.." The words were harder to find than i imagined.

"What if we what?" He asked, looking at you softly slowly putting his arms around my back like he usually did.

Sighing i just decided to blurt it out. "What if you and i went out, like not just as friend, like... a real date as a couple.?" I could see Harry contemplating it in his mind, his eyes getting a bit lighter. "I know you inside and out, and you know me like that too. I mean, we've been best friends for such a long time and just maybe, maybe this is what you need.? Not to make me out to be anything special, of course not, but... I wouldn't necessarily be disappointed if you were completely mine." I finished, giving him a shy look.

"(Y/N), you're really serious about this?" He asked, wanting to make sure. I nodded quickly, chewing on the inside of my lip. Harry looked away for a moment to think before the first smile i've seen in days spread over his face. "I just, this is so perfect.. You're right, we know everything about each other, we've been best friend, i mean we've even kissed," he chuckles making the treehouse memory pop up in my head. "I love you, and i always have in a friendly way but come to think about it, there'e always been something more behind the i love you's . So yes, i will go out with you, as a couple and not friends," he chuckled softly pulling me closer into his side and kissing my forehead.

"I promise Haz, you won't regret this," you said, muffled by his shirt.

"I know i won't babe, i have no doubts that this is the best decision I've ever made."