Extended Description

He leaned in to kiss me and I flinched. He looked up at me his face contorted in hurt.

"I thought you liked me, I thought you liked us." He said. I could hear the hurt in his deep voice.

I look at him. His long hair was wild and was layered around his face. His chocolate eyes were pointed and his eyebrows furrowed. He looked confused, I'm guessing the usual thirsty STD carriers didn't reject him."Shayne there is no us. There can't be an us, okay." I say while trying to get my point across.

He pushes me softly, and my back hits the wall. Shayne places both of his arms on either side of my body.

He tries to kiss me, again, but I duck under his muscular arm, quickly.

"You wish, Casanova." I say while walking away, creating a bigger space between us. In reality, I wanted to be as close to him as our bodies would allow. To pull him in and press my lips to his, savoring the feeling of him being powerless under my touch.

But that wasn't how you played the game. To win you have to make them sweat.

He turns toward me and I see want in his eyes. I smirk as we gaze at each other never breaking eye contact. I was starting to enjoy this game of cat and mouse. He looks at me and licks his perfectly pink lips.

"Pyper, do you remember what I said?" He asks, his voice just above a whisper

I glance at him, "and what are you trying to imply?" I ask innocently. He takes a step in my direction, bringing us closer together. He smiles as his hands wrap around my waist, holding my body.

"I'm saying that I want you Pyper Timms. And that no matter what, I always get what I want." He replies, that stupid smug look still playing on his features.

I smile as I grab his hand and place it back where it belongs, away from me.

I walk out the room satisfied with his answer.

Because little did he know, I wanted him too.

* * *
Like it so far? If so then vote, comment and share!

God bless
Lee