four

Amelia

"I fucking told you so!" I shouted at Julian as I shot up from my seat on the couch to happily skip to the tv in front of us and point to the screen.

"Do you see that Julian? I won and you suck-"

I was cut off shortly because at that moment Martin, Jay and Dillon ran into the living room, each with a frantic look on their faces.

"Julian!"

Martin exclaimed,

"I fucking forgot! Me, you and Jay gotta get to Pacha before we're late!"

"What the fuck is Pacha? Is it like a nacho place?" I asked confused.

"No! It's a venue that we have to perform at tonight! And we're going to be late if you-"

Martin said pointing at Julian,

"don't hurry the fuck up!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming." Julian answered back to Martin as he grabbed my arm with one hand and his jacket with the other hand and we all raced to the elevator and ran to Martin's car.

Quickly, Martin started the car and we were soon making our way to this so called Pacha venue.

I swear it was a nacho place somewhere.

Everyone was looking out the windows so I decided to speak up,

"You know, I never said yes to come with you guys to Pacha"

And suddenly, I could see the pinkness forming on Martin and Julian's cheeks.

"You had no choice, we're best friends now, stupid. You're coming with us to Pier 96 tomorrow too" Jay replied back to my comment sassily.

"What's Pier-"

I started to ask but Dillon interrupted me,

"It's another venue they-"

Dillon stopped talking to point to Julian, Jay and Martin,

"are performing at with about two other djs and since I'm not performing tonight or tomorrow, me and you are going to become better friends"

Dillon finished speaking and turned around from the passenger seat to smile at me.

"Hey! Fuck off Dillon! I called dibs on being her best friend!" Jay whined.

"Well suck it up princess!" Dillon retorted.

"You guys are crazy, anybody that beats me in Black Ops is obviously my best friend" Julian stated, laughing.

"Amelia can be your best friend, you dorks, but she is my potato sack and she has already confirmed that" Martin confidently said with a smile planted on his face.

----

Jay, Julian, Dillon and I are backstage in Martin's dressing room because Martin insisted that we wait there while he goes to ask what time they're all playing.

The door soon swings opens and Martin walks in with his hand scratching the back of his neck and an embarrassed smile on his face,

"Apparently, we're not playing until another 2 hours?" He informs us with a nervous chuckle.

Dillon groans,

"Great! Now I have to spend more time with you losers" He playfully says.

"Hey! I thought you enjoyed spending time with me" I replied, pouting.

"I do love spending time with you Amelia, in fact, how about we let those losers rehearse or something and we spend some alone time together, you know, gossip and all that shit."

Dillon suggests with a grin.

"That sounds like a great idea!" I exclaim as Dillon and I stand up, link arms and skip out of the room.

----

As Dillon gets Pizza for the both of us,

I find us a place to sit in food court of the mall.

Dillon gets to our table and hands me my pizza and coke.

"So" he trails off "spill it bitch, which one do you like? Julian or Martin?"

Dillon bluntly asks me and takes a bite out of his pizza.

I nearly spit out my coke,

"What?"

And then I start laughing, hard.

"You think I like Martin or Julian?" I ask.

"Yeah no shit hunny, why'd you think I asked?" He chuckles.

"Well" I reply, "I don't like any of them, I just met them."

Dillon snorts loudly, "Yeah okay."

"Okay fine" I reply,

"I kinda like both, but if anything, I like Julian more because he just seems more interested. Martin just treats me like a friend" I sigh.

"No!" Dillon suddenly exclaims,

"You know when you bumped into Martin earlier today-"

I cut him off,

"Don't mention it" I mutter while my cheeks are tinged red.

"Shut up" Dillon replies as he continues on what he had to say,

"He actually walked into you on purpose, said something about how he thought you were pretty and that you were going to bump into someone if you kept walking like that anyways so why not bump into him."

"And trust me, Martin doesn't ever do that, he usually just ignores everyone and gets to where he needs to go"

Dillon adds as we both get up to empty our trays and head back to Pacha.