two

Amelia

"I should've known it was them" I scolded myself.

Those loud voices in that damn elevator belonged to no one else but Jay Hardway, Julian Jordan, Dillon Francis and you guessed it, Martin fucking Garrix.

"Hello?" That same deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm Martin" he said with a smile.

"I'm Amelia" I spoke quietly as I held out my hand for him to shake.

As Martin reached out to shake my hand, Jay pushed Martin out of the way and gave me a big bone crushing hug.

"Hello! You're very pretty and so am I so we're going to be the best of friends!" Jay said as he gave me a toothy smile and let go of me.

After Jay, Julian and Dillon also pushed pass Martin and introduced themselves.

Eventually Martin shoved the 3 boys out of his way.

"Hi, I'm Martin."

"She knows that, stupid." Jay snickered behind him.

"I bet she probably didn't want to." Dillon snorted as he reached over to high five Jay.

"Shut up, you dicks" Martin whispered as he elbowed Dillon in the stomach.

He turned around and pulled me into a hug.

"My name is Martin and your name is Amelia. Those are my douchebag friends and you can become one of them if you'd like" Martin gave me a cheeky grin.

I let out a laugh as I tucked my phone into one of the back pockets of my jeans.

"Aren't you the girl from the elevator this morning?" Julian asked as my cheeks suddenly flushed.

"I could totally beat your high score in Fruit Ninja" Julian smirked as he winked at me.

"I'd like to see you try" I replied with an eyebrow raised.

I was very competitive.

"We can settle this at my hotel room then" Julian declared.

"A little too far for a game of Fruit Ninja, don't you think?" I chuckled softly.

"I bet I can beat your ass in Black Ops though" I smirked at Julian.

"Deal. You're staying at the hotel you were in this morning, right?" Julian asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Room 237 on the top floor, race you there!" He replied as he took off in the direction of the hotel and I soon followed after, running as fast as I could.

Leaving Martin, Dillon and Jay, laughing their asses off in the streets