three

Amelia

I reached the door of the room Julian had said and smiled proudly that I got here first, that was, until the door opened and Julian was standing in the frame way of the door smiling innocently at me.

"I think I won" he said as he gestured for me to walk into the room as I was frowning.

"What the fuck? How fast do you run? Are you Usain Bolt of something?" I questioned him with my eyes narrowed.

"Of course I'm not that fast silly Amelia. You're just a slow runner." He replied winking at me.

"Maybe you should lay off the pancakes" he added laughing.

I gasped dramatically,

"I came-"

"You didn't, yet." Julian interrupted me, smirking suggestively.

"I came here to enjoy kicking your ass in Black Ops and I only get insulted? Not amused Julian" I glared at him playfully.

Julian pouted, "I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" He asked as he opened his arms as wide as he could.

I paused, stroking my imaginary beard with a concentrated look on my face.

"I don't know Julian, can I?" I asked with a half smile.

He groaned before replying,

"May you forgive me? Great and humble, beautiful queen?"

"Just fucking give me a hug, my arms are getting tired" Julian whined.

I laughed as I jumped into his arms, giving him a big hug.

"I forgive you, you goofball. Now where's Martin, Jay and Dillon? I want them to see you get your ass kicked" I whispered in his ear before pulling my head back to look at him and giving him a big smile with my arms still around his neck.

Click!

I turned to look where the sudden noise came from and there stood Jay smiling awkwardly in front of Martin and Dillon in the doorway.

"Dammit, the fucking noise and flash goes off. Why does the world hate me?"

Jay dramatically asks no one while placing the back of his hand on his forehead like a drama queen.

Julian placed me back on the ground and I walked over to Jay,

"Hey! I'm the only drama queen allowed here, we don't need wannabes. Get out" I playfully snapped at him.

Jay fell onto the floor suddenly, "Oh my! Your words wound me deeply!"

I laughed at him and looked behind me to see if Martin and Dillon were still there and they were. But the reason why they were so quiet was because the video taping the entire thing!

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? Really Martin?"

"Oh don't 'really' me, Amelia."

I shivered as he said my name, it sounded hot coming from his mouth.

Martin placed his phone into Dillon's awaiting hand and ran towards me.

I squeaked as I frantically ran around Jay and Julian as Martin started to chase me around the room.

Dillon was blocking the door so I quickly ran and ducked under Dillon's arm and raced down the hallway towards the elevator.

Unfortunately, Martin being a much faster runner than I thought, had grabbed my waist and picked me up and and slung me over his shoulder.

"Hey! I'm not a potato sack Martin!" I shouted at him.

"You are now and you're my potato sack doofus" he replied back nonchalantly as he walked calmly back to the hotel room.

Placing me onto the couch and sitting on me, may I add.

Martin started to tickle me and I swear to God I started to move around like a crazy animal.

"Martin! Martin stop!" I screamed to him at the top of my lungs.

"Say 'Martin is the hottest guy I've ever seen'" he shouted back at me.

"Julian is the hottest guy I've ever seen" I replied loudly, smirking.

Martin stopped tickling me and lowered his face to mine, "I think I heard you wrong. What did you say Amelia?"

I smiled sweetly and answered, "Julian is the hottest guy I've ever seen."

"Wrong answer Amelia" Martin told me and suddenly his face was so close to mine that I could smell his minty breath.

I gulped and whispered, "Martin is the hottest guy I've ever seen." At that, Martin smirked and got up.

"That's what I thought" Martin said smugly with a smirk plastered on his face and as for mine, it was probably as red as a tomato.

I gulped once again and sat up, "Julian! Are you ready to get your ass beat?" I called.

Julian walks out of the kitchen with a half eaten sandwich in his hand, "You bet!" He replies and winks at me as he walks over to turn on the ps4 and sits down on the couch beside me and shoved the rest of the sandwich into his mouth and passing me a controller.

I turn around to ask Martin if he wanted to play with us after our little competition but all I see is a glimpse of his back as he walks into the kitchen without another word.