seven

Amelia

"Well then" Vera awkwardly states as she rocks side to side on the balls of her feet.

I stand there, kind of frozen and watch as they both pull away, very flustered.

I felt my stomach kind of drop for a second but I think I'm good now, maybe I'm just hungry.

There's an awkward silence among us and suddenly Julian screams from the other side of the room,

"Hey! When did you fuckers get here?!"

In a matter of seconds, Julian is giving me a hug and then has lifted me over his shoulder and gives Vera a half hug as he places his huge arm over her shoulder.

"You two okay? Look like pale but red at the same time" He stops to chuckle to himself, "Fucking candy canes" and then I feel his entire body vibrating and I start to chuckle myself because it's tickling my belly.

Vera clears her throat, "So I wanted to go to dinner with all of us" she awkwardly flips her hair to one side, gives a half smile and rests her hand on top of Julian's that is resting on her collar bone.

"Let's go then!" Julian grins and let's go of Vera, still carrying me over his shoulder, we walk out the door and down the hallway.

I barely hear their footsteps because they're so far away,

"Last one to the elevator pays for dinner! Hurry the fuck up!" I yell and then it suddenly sounds like elephants stomping.

"Fucking run Julian I don't care if I get a concussion, go!" I speak as he then lightly jogs to the elevator.

He sets me down and we both see all of them rushing to the doors,

Julian smirks and presses the close doors button and then as soon as two more people join us in the elevator, the doors close.

All I saw was a pissed off Claire before we dropped to the main floor and had to wait for her ass to catch the next elevator down.

----

We get to the parking lot and are about to all carpool in Vera's car but Claire's whining stops us short.

"Martin" he stops to look at her, "I don't even wanna go to dinner, can we just go somewhere else?" She smiles.

Martin scratches the back of his neck, knowing that Claire and then the rest of us both expect different answers.

"Okay babe lets go" he says as she grins and grabs his hand as they walk to his car,

"Next time guys, sorry" he shrugs before getting in his car and then zooming off into some other direction.

Sighing, Vera opens the door and gets in and we all follow,

"I'll-" Vera starts but gets cut off by Julian,

"No it's okay Vera, I'll pay for tonight" he smiles to her and then looks back to smile at me too.

----

"What was up with that?" I ask Vera as we drop off Julian at his house and then drive to her condo.

"Up with what? The babe calling or the tonsil hockey?" She replies, disgusted.

"Both I guess, did Claire and Martin have a thing going on before today?" I question,

"I don't think so, it literally came out of nowhere, I wasn't expecting that when I walked in, I almost fucking puked" she gags as I giggle quietly.

We get to her door and the short giggles stop between us,

A bed rocking is heard down the hall and suddenly a groan echoes out of the apartment,

Vera slams the door shut and grabs my arm as we race to the elevators.

"I'm gonna fucking throw up, I'm gonna fucking throw up" Vera repeats over and over,

"Is she fucking Martin right now?!" I shout quietly,

"Oh I hope not, I'm not sleeping in my condo for a while, come on, we're going to Julian's to sleep over, I'm not even gonna ask Martin about this or else my entire dinner is gonna come up" she answers before clicking the button on the side of the elevator,

It opens and we both walk in,

"I'm calling Julian" I tell her as she nods at me,

"Hello?" A groggy voice answers the phone,

"Holy shit did I wake you up? I would say sorry but I'm not in the first place-" Julian chuckles lowly,

"And also, Vera and I are coming over right now for a sleepover, for like a week, we'll explain there okay?" I say as Julian says an okay back and I smile and hang up.

"Let's go" Vera says as we get into her car and drive straight to McDonald's first before going to Julian's house.

----

"Whoa, you caught them fucking?" Julian asks with disbelief,

"Not exactly, didn't see it but we sure heard it, groans, bed shaking, that shit and before Claire said go somewhere with just them or something so it's clear, they're fucking now" I explain.

"That's a lot to take in" he quietly whispers,

"And a lot to throw up" Vera adds.

"Whatever let's just sleep I'm tired as shit" I yawn and roll over, thank god Julian had a huge bed.

"Night guys" I speak lowly,

"Night"

"Night"

----

Tell me that shit was good, I'm sorry I've been dead, I'm back though, better than ever, enjoy