xix

When Lillian woke up Mazikeen wasn't next to her, not an unusual sight so Lillian brushed it off, but today was the day, Lillian was going to kidnapped Dan and get Chloe so Lillian can kill Lucifer, it's a long plan but it's gonna work

As Lillian walked down the sidewalk her heels clicking against the pavement, once she gets to the keypad she types in the code, when she walks into the warehouse, it's eerily silent.

"Hello?" Lillian hears her voice echo throughout the warehouse, she slowly bends down towards her knife, holding it out in front of her she begins to walk, slowly.

"Oh, my Dad." Lillian rushes over to Mara who is laying on the floor, dead.

Worried that Alden escaped Lillian's eyes snap towards the cage, which doesn't hold Alden, but holds a dead Jael.

Lillian looks around frantic, she isn't alone, she can feel it, the hair on the back of her neck stands up.

"Looking for me." A voice Lillian knows all too well.

"Mazikeen? What are you doing here?" Lillian keeps her knife in front of her.

"Imagine my surprise when I get a call from Alden, saying My girlfriend kidnapped him, of course, I rescued him. I was shocked to find two demons here though, even though you didn't come with them. After I killed them I took a look around." Mazikeen steps into the light so Lillian can see the look on Mazikeen's face.

"Maze, it's not what it looks like." Lillian steps closer to Mazikeen who takes a step back.

"Really? So it doesn't look like you want to kill Lucifer and Amenadiel, and maybe Pierce?" Mazikeen crosses her arms fixing Lillian with a look.

"I'm trying to help us win Maze." Lillian pleads to Mazikeen.

"I didn't ask for this Lil, you aren't gonna win, not by killing Lucifer." Mazikeen sighs looking over at the board again.

"Then I will die trying." Lillian grinds her teeth in anger.

"I'm not going to kill you, Lillian." Mazikeen rubs her head leaning against the table.

"If you don't want me to kill anyone, you will have too, I won't do this without a fight, you know that." Mazikeen certainly knows that part is true.

"I understand Lucifer and Amenadiel but why Pierce, he's done nothing to you, sure he's a little snarky at times, but nothing like Amenadiel or Lucifer has." Mazikeen picks up Pierce's photo and waves it to Lillian.

"His name isn't Pierce, he's Cain! God cursed him to live forever." Mazikeen scoffed at Lillian's confession.

"That's a bunch of bullshit, Cain is dead, he's in hell. You've lied about this place, was us a lie?" Mazikeen voice cracks a little bit showing Lillian some emotion.

"Mazi, our relationship could never be a lie. I love you, always." Lillian steps closer but Mazikeen puts her hand out to stop her.

"No, no, I don't believe you anymore, I now understand that you came to earth with one goal, to kill Lucifer, being with me was just a bonus, I can't be a bonus, I need you to be you again." Mazikeen says quietly, but Lillian heard her.

"Don't you understand, I was never created to be like Amenadiel, I was always a Mini Lucifer, and I got exiled because of him," Lillian growls at Mazikeen.

"You can change! You didn't go to Hell because of Lucifer, you went to Hell because God placed you there!" Mazikeen's voice echos throughout the warehouse.

"HE DID NOTHING! He sat there on his throne like a king! He tried to make it better by sending you, but you still tortured me! I was in pain for months Mazikeen!" Lillian kicks a chair that was opposite of the cage.

"We wanted to let you out, but we were afraid God would catch on." Mazikeen scoffs shaking her head in dismay.

"No, no, Dad never would have caught on, because he was busy with making perfect angels, that would never disobey him ever, you know what, I'm done." Lillian huffs holding her hands up in surrender.

"What do you mean?" Mazikeen says in a small voice.

"I mean we are over! I can't be with someone who thinks that I deserved to be treated like that in Hell." Lillian starts to walk out but Mazikeen grabs her arm.

"You know I don't think that right?" Mazikeen's voice cracks.

"Don't worry, I'll pack my stuff and you can have the whole house to just Chloe and you, I know you have been wanting to spend more time with the humans." Lillian tries to get passed Mazikeen but Mazikeen steps in front of her.

"Where are you going to go?" Mazikeen crosses her arms.

"I'm gonna go kill Lucifer and then go pack. I'll be out of your hair before anyone notices." Lillian breaks loose of Mazikeen's hold and starts walking.

"You know I can't let you do that." Mazikeen says running to catch up to Lillian.

"Oh right, always the good little bodyguard huh? I'm sure he'll make you his helper when you go back to Hell." Lillian rolls her eyes but keeps walking.

"Lillian stop! This isn't like you!" Mazikeen pleads.

"No, honey, this has always been me, I've just never shown you before." Turning around and pursing her lips together.

"Then I guess I never knew you at all." Mazikeen reaches out and grabs Lillian by the arm, dragging her towards an alley so no one can see them.

"Now you're getting it Mazikeen, You on earth? Was just a pawn, I didn't come here for you." Lillian spits out like venom, Mazikeen's face has hurt written all over.

"We were so happy, why did you ruin that?" Mazikeen lets go of Lillian's arm.

"Like I said, just a pawn, now I'm sorry to do this."

"Do what-" Mazikeen was cut off by Lillian pushing a human-made knife in her stomach, just enough to slow her down.

"Gotta kill the King of Hell."

NOTES:

NOTES:

We have one more chapter left!
I hope you guys are ready, bring tissues!
PS. Yes Lillian contradicted herself about her relationship, but she is angry and sometimes you shout stuff you don't mean.