iii

Lillian smirked crossing her arms, she looked at Jael and nodded telling her in silent terms, it's go time

Lillian took a deep breath and started to walk up to the front, she was about to make herself known when hatred filled her body, Orphiel was standing next to Lucifer, Orphiel could ruin Lillian's whole plan. She shook the hatred away and made her way to Lucifer.

"Brother! What are you doing here Luci?" Lillian fake cheeriness embracing her brother who hugged back awkwardly.

"We need to find Dr. Jason Carlisle's room." Lucifer's voice has an urgent tone.

"Mara will take you." Lillian watches as Orphiel's face pales but hardens her face and lets Mara lead them to the room.

"Jael, I need to talk to you." Lillian grabs Jael by the arm and drags her to a corner.

"Yes, my queen?"

"While I'm gone, until I come to get you I want you to take over Hell alright?" Lillian smirks when Jael nods.

Lillian turns around and sees Mara drag Orphiel somewhere, deciding to try to listen in on their conversation she starts walking toward them.

"-Your kind isn't welcome here." Mara sneers at her daughter while maintaining a sickeningly sweet tone.

"I'm not here for you." Orphiel pulls her arm away and runs into Uriel's room, there is a flash and Goddess appears in Hell, she pays no mind to the demons and runs into Uriel's room.

"Oh father no." Lillian puts her hand on her head.

"You're going with them right?" Mara asks Lillian.

"What do you mean?"

"To try to kill Lucifer, you're going to try to kill Lucifer aren't you?" Lillian understands and nods.

"Yes I am, When I get to Earth I will try to bring you up there but I'm not sure if I can." Lillian lies easily, she had no reason to bring both Mara and Jael to Earth, but a little lie never hurts anyone.

Lucifer, Goddess, and Orphiel both come running into the Hall, Lillian smirks and runs over, grabbing Orphiel's hand before she understands what's happening.

Lillian closed her eyes because the blinding flash of white hurt when she woke up she was surrounded by more white, she looked around and heard someone calling her name.

"Maze?" Lillian let Mazikeen guide her to sit up.

"Lil, be careful." Mazikeen eased Lillian up, that's when Lillian got a chance to look around, Lillian rubs her eyes, she notices a woman in the corner giving Mazikeen and Lillian some privacy, she was short, she had blonde hair and she was wearing glasses.

"Where am I?" Lillian asks letting Mazikeen help her stand up.

"You're on earth, in a hospital. Lucifer, Orphiel, and Charlotte went to get the cure for a poison that hurt our friend Chloe." Mazikeen explained kissing her cheek.

"Who's this?" Lillian motions to the woman in the corner.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Linda Martin, a friend of Mazes and Lucifers." Linda holds her hand out but Lillian doesn't shake it, Linda frowns but puts her hand back down.

"Does she know about everything?" Lillian looks at Mazikeen.

"Yes, I've talked to you about her several times- she's a psychologist, she knows that you're Lillian, daughter of God and all." Mazikeen kisses Lillian's hand when she winces when she hears God.

Mazikeen was catching Lillian up on everything that happened on Earth when someone knocked on the door, Lillian looked up and saw Amenadiel, she reached for her knife she has in her pants and took it out.

"Whoa! I don't want to hurt you, Lilli." Amenadiel puts both of his hands up as he walks into the room shutting the door behind him.

"That's what you said last time." Lillian hisses she was about to lunge when Mazikeen stopped her by her waist.

"Hey, Hey, HEY! Stop! You trust me right?' Mazikeen waits for Lillian to nod and grabs the knife from her grasp.

"Lucifer told me you were down here and I wanted to see you." Amenadiel gives a small smile.

"How's Chloe?" Linda asks filling the awkward tension.

"She's healing, Orphiel is with her now." Amenadiel warily watches Lillian out of the corner of his eye as he sits on the bed.

"You can let go of me," Lillian says to Mazikeen who lets go of her, Lillian berated herself in her head, she has to act like being around Amenadiel doesn't bother her, if she doesn't her plan to kill Lucifer and Amenadiel won't work, well, it won't work if Orphiel opens her mouth and tells them how bad Lillian is, but Lillian has tricks if Orphiel threatens to expose her, but Lillian doesn't think Orphiel has to guts to because she's so weak.

"I'm glad you're here, how did you get out?" Mazikeen asks sitting on the bed next to Lillian.

"I hitched a ride with them, I grabbed Orphiel's arm as they're leaving and bam, I'm here." Lillian smiles a little bit.

"Well, however you got here, I'm glad, I told you we would be together again." Mazikeen kisses Lillian on the cheek, Lillian guesses that Earth wasn't big on PDA because In Hell Mazikeen and Lillian would already be naked.

"Earthlings have a house right? Where do you live?' Lillian looks towards Mazikeen, she wants to be where ever Mazikeen is, at least for a little bit.

"I live with our friend Chloe, who Orphiel also lives with." Mazikeen explains.

"I'm sure Orphiel will be moving into Chloe's room soon," Lucifer says as he walks into the room.

"So decided to get their heads out of there asses huh?" Mazikeen chuckles, Lillian just looked confused.

"I'm glad you're here Lili." Lucifer walks over to Lillian and hugs her tightly, Lillian schooled her features to make herself look like she loved him.

"Wow, I've never seen Lucifer hug anyone like that." Lillian heard Linda whisper.

"Only Lilli, she's his mini-me," Amenadiel responds to Linda smiling at the siblings.

"Besides being in a hospital, where are we?" Lillian asks once Lucifer pulls away.

"We're in Los Angeles, California. It's also called the City of Angels ironically." Lucifer explained smirking.

"Only you Luci." Lillian unknowingly refers to him as Luci, something that Lillian hasn't done for a while.

" Lillian unknowingly refers to him as Luci, something that Lillian hasn't done for a while