"Am I still stink???..." Tzuyu asked...

Sana went closer to her and sniff Tzuyu, after sniffing her Sana smile widely and shook her head..

"Not anymore 😁 you smells good Tzuyu~ah...."

"Aigoooo..." Tzuyu messed her hair... "Let's go now,  we're now going to be late..." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand....

-

JYP Entertainment

TWICE are currently in the conference room as they're waiting for park jinyoung pdnim because he has something to discuss to them..

Minutes later, Park Jinyoung has already arrived and the moment he enter the room Sana's eyebrows suddenly furrowed, as she smell something weird again....

When Park Jinyoung pdnim was already talking and discussing Sana suddenly raised her hand...

"Yes, Sana~ya??? Do you have any suggested idea for the fanfare????..." Park Jinyoung asked...

"Uhmmm, Nothing pdnim..."

All The members specially the managers was now looking at Sana...

"Then, why did you raised your hand??? Do you want to tell something???.." He asked and Sana just nod her head... "Sure, go ahead, what is it??.." Pdnim asked as he smile to Sana...

"Pdnim.... D-did you take a bath????..."

TWICE was all shocked because of Sana's sudden questions their eyes literally went wide along with the Managers...

Meanwhile Pdnim suddenly agape his mouth he was also shocked on what Sana's questions...

"What???.." He asked...

"You..You smell stink Pdnim..." Sana said, as she quickly covered her nose...

Meanwhile Jeongyeon and Dahyun suddenly burst into laugh... While the others are holding their selves not to since it's JYP...

Park Jinyoung blink his eyes 3 times and when the words come from Sana was now suddenly sink in on his mind he suddenly blush up because of embarrassment....