Chapter 36

🔞
••THE SINFUL SCENE••

"U-Unnie.." Tzuyu's heart beat was start to race so fast the moment Elkie was intently staring at her..

"Tzuyu~ah..." Elkie smile, as she gently touch Tzuyu's face. "I love you..." she sincerely said , as her tears are now slowly falling down through her eyes ...

"Unnie..." Tzuyu was shocked on her friend's sudden confession, She didn't know that Elkie was secretly admiring her for a long time.  Tzuyu wipe Elkie's tears, as she feel the pain on her heart.

"I'm sorry, I fall for you.."

"Don't say sorry Unnie, I don't want to see you crying..."

"C-Can I ... Can I kiss you??.." Elkie asked, in a lowered voice...

Tzuyu didn't answer, Elkie was just staring at her and slowly leaning her face to the latter, until they lips touched.. exactly Sana opened the door and she was surprised on what she saw ... Elkie was on Top of Tzuyu and their lips was sealed by each other...

A sudden tears are slowly falling down through her eyes, she cover her mouth when Tzuyu put her hands to the latter's waist. Tzuyu and Elkie didn't noticed  Sana's presence, she can't take it anymore as she slowly close the door and run away...

Meanwhile, Tzuyu found herself kissing Elkie.. she wanted to push the latter but she can't, she's now slowly drowning herself to her...

Tzuyu devoured her mouth and found her as hungry for Elkie as she was for her. Unreserved fire and passion met her, incredibly.

Tzuyu flipped their position, she went on Elkie's top.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu didn't respond, instead she kissed the latter. She pinned Elkie's hand to the bed.. their kissed went deep as Tzuyu was now slowly turning on..

Tzuyu starts to nibbles Elkie's lowered lip until the latter finally gave in and gave Tzuyu permission to invade her mouth..

Tzuyu starts to play her tongue to Elkie's mouth, Elkie Suddenly moan when Tzuyu squeeze her left breast...

Tzuyu's tongue plunged between her lips, tasted her, found her tongue twined around Elkie.

Her hands drove into all of that lush black hair, grabbed handfuls of it and crushed her mouth to her as her strong fingers slid into her hair to pull her mouth down against hers.

Tzuyu's kissed was now tracing her neck down to her chest... While her other hand was now starting to unbuttoning the latter's clothes..

Tzuyu suddenly stop kissing her, and she look Elkie intently through her eyes with full of lust..

"D-Do you really want to do this??.." Tzuyu asked her..

Elkie smile at her, ready for the whatever consequences she will face after this. Tzuyu starts kissing her through her chest, while her hand was slowly massaging her left mound.

"Ahhh...Ahhh.." Elkie escaped a little moan the moment Tzuyu bite and suck her breast, while her tongue was playing to her nipple.

Tzuyu started to unbuckled Elkie's belt and remove her short, and when she finally remove it.. she gently give sweet kisses on her thighs down to Elkie's Center.

"Oh, God Tzuyu~ah..." Elkie grab Tzuyu hair, as she can't hold the pleasure that Tzuyu is giving her...

Tzuyu once again kissed Elkie on her lips, more passionate than before.. her lips trail down her chest down to her abdomen and back to her core...

Tzuyu stick out her tongue and gently licked Elkie's clit.. the latter arch her back the moment she feel Tzuyu's tongue playing inside her..

"Ahhh....ahhh T-Tzu.." Elkie starts moaning Tzuyu's name as her head can't stay still because of the sweet pleasure she was feel right now.

Once again Tzuyu cupped Elkie's breast, slowly massaging it while her tongue was playing on her core..

"Oohhh, sh*t..." Elkie start to became breathless, when Tzuyu's hand was now massaging her core...

"D-Do you like this??.." Tzuyu asked...still massaging the latter's core..

"How about you? Do you like this?? We are doing a sin Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu went back to kissed Elkie's lips... She doesn't care anymore as she already made the unforgivable sin to Sana ...

Tzuyu pulled her, Her hand slipped between her thighs and Elkie cried out on a half sob of pleasure as she touched it with a delicate and aching flesh.

All Elkie would feel was Tzuyu's touch, all she knew was the heat that moved through her, the need. She was speechless, nearly mindless.

xxxxx

Love & Lust it's totally Different