Chapter 103

Morning Sana is the first one who woke up and she suddenly saw Tzuyu sleeping at the couch, and she seems uncomfortable on her position...

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana said, as she was trying to get Tzuyu's attention....

"Tzuyu~ahhhh...." She tried it once again and finally Tzuyu hear it, she slowly opened her eyes and rubs it...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..."

"Love..." Tzuyu immediate stand up the moment she hear Sana's voice. "Do you need anything???..." Tzuyu asked her as she walks closer to her.

"Why did you sleep there??.."

"Mmmm???..."

"At the couch... You can just sleep beside me tho...."

"No, I don't want you to be uncomfortable Love..."

"But you're the who looks uncomfortable in your position while you're sleeping..."

"Ey, why?? Did you miss hugging me???.." Tzuyu teasingly said...

"Eh, I was just concerned...."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You seems not, you just missed hugging and cuddling with me 😏.."

"Fine, I missed your warm hugs last night..." Sana pout...

"Aigooo...." Tzuyu lean closer to her and hugs Sana tightly... "Good Morning Love...." Tzuyu sweetly whispered to her ears before she kissed Sana's crown...

"By the way Love Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo Unnie will come here later before they're go JYP Building..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah, They wanted to see you and check on you..."

"Arasso 😊.."

-

Minutes later while Sana was having her breakfast, someone knock on the door Tzuyu opened it and the Unnie happily greeted her...

"Sana~ya!!! 😍.." Momo runs to Sana and hugs her tightly...

"How are you??? Tzuyu inform us that you already undergo in embryos implant yesterday.... How was it ???.." Jihyo said...

"Uhmm, I'm fine ~ we just need to wait after 2 weeks if the embryos  implant are successful or not..."

"Do you mean, if you will get pregnant after 2 weeks???.." Nayeon asked...

"Yes, Unnie.."

"Don't worry Sana ~ ya it will be going to successful you already done the first stage and it went successful right??? .."

"Yeah..."

"Whoahhhh, we are so excited hearing the good news from you guys 😍.."  Momo said as she claps her hands...

"Where's the others by the way???.."

"They're still at the dorm....."

"How about Mina???.." Sana asked.

"She went to Chaeyoung's condo yesterday and she's still there. Chaeyoung have a dialysis session later so Minari  decided to  accompany her." Jihyo said...

-

After an hour of staying in the hospital the Unnie's now decided to leave the place..

"We will just gonna visit you in your house tomorrow..." Momo said...

"Arasso..."

"Tzuyu~ah, Please take care of Sana..." Jihyo said..

"I will Unnie..." Tzuyu smile to  them...