As he slides down the rails, a smile lights up his face. Seeing him in person, he looks even better than I imagined. My trance is interrupted when Scotty suddenly jumps in front of me, blocking Smii7y's view.

     "(Y/N), you need to go," Scotty says urgently, giving me a firm shove backward. I nod wordlessly, my heart racing, and take slow steps backward, tearing my eyes away from Smii7y at last. With a rush of panic, I sprint back to the room, slamming the door shut behind me.

     "What the fuck are you doing?!" John shouts angrily, popping up from the bed. I flinch and my breath catches in my throat. He has never raised his voice at me, it honestly caught me so off guard.

      Tears fell down my face without my consent as I curled up into a ball. The mix of John's yelling and the flood of emotions from seeing Jaren was honestly overwhelming. 

     John snapped out of his sleepy haze and rushed over to me. I saw his face drop in concern as he immediately knelt beside me, his voice now soft and comforting.

     "Oh. my. God. (Y/N), I'm so so so sorry! The noise scared me and I assumed it was someone pranking me or something. I shouldn't have yelled. I'm so sorry." He sits crisscross next to me and opens his arms. After about a minute of scattered breathing, I fell into his arms and we shared a big hug.

     "It's ok, I understand completely. I've gone through a rollercoaster of emotions this past couple of minutes and needed to cry." I say wiping my tears.

     "What happened sweetheart?"

     "I went out to go talk to some of the boys, Anthony, Tyler, and Scotty. I felt really confident and wanted to try to do it without you."

     "What happened? Did they say something rude?" he asks, concern shining deep in his eyes as anger builds at the thought. 

     "No-no-no. They were all very kind." He nods, calming down and urges me to continue. "I was telling them who I had left, and they brought up how excited Smii7y would be when he finally gets to meet me. Smit heard and announced his entrance, sliding down the railing."

     "Did he see you?"

     "No but I did. I saw his face. I saw his stupid hoodie and fluffy hair. I saw him literally FEET away from me."

     "So you panicked and ran in here?" He says, running his hand down my arm comfortingly.

     "I froze at first but yeah. I didn't mean to wake you up. I slammed the door purely from panic."

     "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry for yelling at you." We share another hug and he pats me on the shoulder. "At least your getting more comfortable. Aren't you super excited! Only two more people left!"

     "One is a YouTuber with over 25 million subscribers and the other one is my crush for over 5 years... yeah totally excited and not nervous at all." I say laughing nervously. 

     "Are you ready to meet Vanoss today? The fourth is in a couple of days and I don't want you cooped up."

     "Give me about an hour to calm down."

     "Just seeing him makes you this disoriented?" He teases.

     "Okay, first of all, I wasn't expecting him to be this much cuter in person. Second, I almost got spotted and how would I explain myself. It's not like you would suddenly know I needed you." I say, staring at the ground, trying to hide the blush seeping onto my face.

"That's understandable. You chill here and I'll go see what it's like out there." I nod as he leaves, venturing into the living room.

(Smi7y's P.O.V)