The Only girl with 7 Brothers and I bump into Mr Hottie.

Chapter 1 :

"Run , Run faster you little twurb" Lion yelled . telling me to get in the car before one of his hores saw me with him, I mean whats up with me and my brothers and their cool boy reputation. Its so rediculous how they always have different girls over everynight and just breaks their heart once they are outside the door. what makes it worst is Im the youngest and only girl out of 8 children that my parents had. Theres Lion the 2nd oldest whos in College with Liam the oldest along with Labin the 3rd born Lion has icy blue ice , Liam has Navy Blue eyes and Liam has Medium blue . Followed by the Tipplets Luis, Luther and Lee who all have green eyes with golden specks in the middle like the other 3 they too have an eight pack with a 6'4 heigh. Im suprised how they all can have the same height and they are all starting from Liam births ? is that even makes sence. ha ! then there i Leeroy my soo called Twin brother in which I fight with all the time and by all the time I mean it.  Something they all have in common is that they annoying the heck out of me.

Im on my way home now walking since Lion decided to Kick me out and take his "Gurl of the night" out to the movies AGAIN. Dad is soo gonah hear about this when I get home. I was soo into my thought that I didnt see the car reverse out of the drive way till i felt two strong arms  push me out of the way. CLIFFY ! muhahaha

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORY ABOUT THAT GUYS , I didnt check the gramar

 VOTE AND COMMENT I YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.