The Only girl with 7 Brothers and I bump into Mr hottie.

RECAP :

We got to the last stair and I stepped on my shoe lace and tripped. I closed my eyes preparing for the pain to hit. It never came. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pulled me to him steadying me. I looked into his eyes and at that  time KALEB walked in. with the position we were in where Rickys arms were wrapped around me his eyes flashed in between Black and Grey.

The last word he said was “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY GIRL” before all hell broke loose.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

Ricky was suddenly ripped off me and was shoved up to the wall next to us.

Kalebs eyes distictively greyish silver now, staring him down, eye contact never breaking between the two. It was like they were having a conversation.

I did my best to try and stop them but Kaleb wasnt letting in. With Kalebs hand drawing back i panicked and the next stupid thing i did was one thing i regret doing . . . . . . .  I jumped at the front of Ricky.

Right then Leeroy walked pass with a gurl attached at his hip. Seeing the scene of what was happening, his eyes flashed bright blue, he grabbed Kaleb by the coloar flipped him around and punch after punch kaleb was struck over and over again.

Confusion flashed across Kalebs eyes before he started protecting himself not once trying to hit Leeroy back. I understood why Leeroy was so pissed, he thought that Kaleb was going to hit me but the thing i didnt understand was why were their eyes flashing different colors and why are their punches so quick and yet in my eyes they were at a normal speed.

The second time that night i made another stupid move. I also jumped into this one trying to protect Kaleb. As i jumped, in slow motion my brothers quickly appeared from around the corner one after the other, alert in their eyes but the next thing i saw was Leeroys punch meant to hit kaleb in the face instead came plumetting to my jaw, pain shop through my face followed by DARKNESS.

KALEB'S POV.

My wolf howled in pain as my eyes dawned on my sweet LILAK in another mans arms. Her eyes looking deep into Rickys eyes.(he was a member of my pack and i personally thort was a nerd)

I couldnt take it , my anger flashed and i attacked him.

How could he lay a hand on my mate, my LILAK. She is mine and he will pay.

My fist was heading into Rickys direction, my eyes still screwed to his . . . .

Out of nowhere i was ripped off Kaleb and twisted around to find Leeroy's angry eyes staring at me. I couldnt miss seeing lilak as i was being twisted.

* how did she get there ? I thort.

I was cut short when punches started flying my way. I protected myself with confusion evident on my face.

Next thing that made my heart shatter was when i saw a little mob of luscious hair flew in front of me and the body suddenly dropping instantly.

My wolf cried out in pain and he took over.

LUIS(eldes of the triplets) POV

Liam called off the party. Leeroy told us what was happening through mind link. Kaleb will get whats coming, how dare he touch my sister.

Running around the corner leading up to the stair. What i saw next will forever scar me for life.

In slow motion Lilaks body flew in the air getting right in front of Leeroys incoming punch. I watched as my baby sisters body flew into kalebs and fall limp to the ground. The whole time Ricky I think his name was stood there, shocked.

What came next was expected.

LUTHERS(second of the triplets) POV

Kaleb howled in pain. Parts of his body morphing. He reached for Leeroy but all 6 of us grabbed him trying to take him to the dungeon and tie him up just till he calmed down but he wudnt budge.

Seeing my sisters body laying there and the scene we came in to find really hurt all of us and Leeroy would get it but for now, i wasnt going to let my brother die because with the look in Kalebs eyes, he was determined for someone to die that night.

As we try to get hold of Kalebs morphing body i couldnt help but to see the curtain on my right shake.

LIAMS POV

Being the eldest i had the responsibilty to take care of everyone else and i was trying to protect my brother from getting ripped to death and my sister on the ground with a washed up leeroy nxt to her not believing what just happed. I morphed into my wolf and tackled kaleb to the ground,at this his wolf fully took over.

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY, NOW". He ordered, we had no choice but to obey. The alpha blood in him had us dropping to our knees. I watched helplessly as he walked towards Leeroy.

Knowing what was coming to him, i could see by his eyes that he was ready to die but i couldnt bare to see my brother die, No. I was getting ready to sacrifice myself for his life. A life for a life. It is my responsibily as eldest. As i was about to stand up . . . . . .

"SHE WILL HATE YOU." Lion yelled. His voice in pain going agaist the alpha at this time was painful. He like all of us couldnt be their and watch him kill one of us. Knowing Lion he would of known i would of sacrificed myself. his eyes then shot to me and a shook of his head told me to not go.

Kalebs body stopped at that. I could see realisation go through his eyes. judging from his pain of seeing Lilaks body i knew that she was his mate.

"IF YOU KILLED HER BROTHER, SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU." clutching my stomach trying to withstand the pain. From what i said i know that made him hault to a stop.

KALEBS POV

He was right. she would hate me. He's her twin brother, they have the same blood.

I forcefully told my wolf to calm down but that didnt go good with wolf, he wanted nothing more then to take his life for even touching her. In some ways i knew this was my fault as much as his, if i hadnt reacted the way i did with Ricky then this wouldnt of happened.

I shrugged him off and morphed back into my human form and came to a stop next to her limp body. I could hear her breathing along with her heart beat. I brushed the hair out of her face and flinced seeing the forming bruise on her jaw.

"GET ME THE PACK DOCTOR." I yelled.

"He's nearly here alpha." Ricky said in almost of a wispher, if it wasnt for my wolf hearing i woudnt of heard it.