Chapter 10:4

A couple of hours had passed by.

Isaac turned to his mom, Mrs. Wayne, and asked, "Where's Leslie?"

"She's been with one of her friends since yesterday."

"You should call her. She would wanna know."

"We'll tell her tomorrow," she said. Her and Mr. Wayne then walked out of the door, and went home.

A few minutes later, Will's parents, as well as Pamela's mom and sister, also left.

                               *
It was around midnight, and only two visitors were allowed to stay overnight with Will.

Lisa and Kendra were about to leave.

Pam said, "Kendra, park your car in the garage. Even if he doesn't know where Lisa stays at, you may never know where he could be, and he might see your car or somethin'."

Kendra nodded in agreement.

"Call me when y'all get home," Pam said to them.

Kendra and Lisa nodded, and walked out of the room.

Pam walked inside of the bathroom. She still had some dried blood on her hands. Will's bloody white-tee was in her car. Earlier, she had held on to it until she arrived at the hospital.

Isaac stood beside Will and said, "Is that fool crazy or what? What is he, a fuckin' psycho maniac? Niggas can't use their fists no more? They gotta use guns? And why the fuck would he wanna kill that girl? Shit is crazy. Niggas don't know how to act when they get some pussy."

Will responded, "Yeah, shit is crazy. But it is what it is. It happened. All we can do is just make sure everybody safe and hope that he ain't tryna find Kendra."

Isaac said, "He might be. And this nigga know where I live. I don't got no weapon yet, but I'm gon' go home and get some sleep. Give you and Pam some space. Pam called Zavier. I know he tripping out right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on his way here. Anyways, I'll see you later, bro."

"Go to my crib. Stay there until you can go home and get some stuff tomorrow. I think they put my keys in that bag on the nightstand. Call me when you get in," Will told him.

Isaac walked over to a brown stand that was located close to the bed. He took Will's keys out of the bag, then said, "Thanks, cuz."

He and Will dapped hands, then he walked out of the room.

Pam had been silently crying hard in the bathroom. She washed her hands and her face, then dried them with paper towels. She looked at herself in the mirror for a little while. Then, she walked out of the room.

When she looked at Will, a wave of emotions came over her and she almost cried again. She held her tears back, as she stood up by the side of his bed.

"Where's Isaac? He left?"

"Yeah. I told him to stay at our place, in case that nigga try to pull up at his house," Will said.

Pam nodded.

Will then asked, "Can I see my phone?"

Pam slowly handed it to him. He clicked in Zavier's number and called him. No answer. So, he paged him. His pager was off. Zavier had been in such a hurry that he left his cellphone at home, and forgot to turn his pager on in the car.

Will handed his phone back to Pam. He looked at the television and turned up the volume with the remote.

"Sit down, baby. You been standing since you got here," he said.