3rd Scene (Hoseok?)

"Joon". While busy chewing food like a koala, Namjoon looked at Hoseok.

"Hob-ah" he smiled at him and the sunshine did too. His smile is so wide that Namjoon doubts if it's innocent or not. Maybe.

He was currently laying on couch while munching his donut and Hoseok's crotch is almost in front of his face but he's busy to notice that because of looking at the bright smile.

Namjoon froze a little when he pet his purple hair and he felt chills when he called his name. "Namjoon-ah. I think I have something to tell you."

"Come with me in my room, Joonie." he pat his hair for another couple of seconds and went to his room with Namjoon sitting up and following him... Not having his heart beat aloud. Why would he be nervous? It's just Hoseokie.

It's just Hoseok.

He stopped walking when he was in front of his door that is wide open for him.

It's just his one step from inside the room when he yelped from the sudden pain on his shoulders and back. He was pinned on the wall. The door was now closed. He did not realize he closed his eyes and was holding his breath. He was cornered.

"Joon-ah.." the touch on his face from someone made him flutter his eyes open and hitched his breath when he saw the older's face inch apart from him.

He tried to call his name but it sounded weak. It made Hoseok smile.

"So pretty." the older continued to caress the soft smooth cheeks from the back of his hand.

It made the younger shiver and tried to push the other off him but failed, he felt his cheeks burn, felt a little tingle when he nosed his cheeks. "H-hoseok..."

"Shhh..." he rested his lips on his cheeks. "I know, pretty boy. I know you're a whore."

"What the hell-" he was cut off when Hoseok crashed his lips roughly on him and when he tried to struggle, strong hands grip his wrists and pinned them on the wall.

He catched his breath when the red hair pulled apart. Namjoon looked at him like he will kill this sexy beast but he only chuckled because he only managed to look like an angry kitten. His kitten.

"And whores like you should do their job to help me with my needs, don't you think?"

"You're -"

"Ah ah, I know what's going on with that beautiful head of yours. Do you want Jin hyung to know that you were a whore who let Jimin fucked him the other night?"

Namjoon's eyes widened at his words.

"Why are you doing this? What's happening to y'all?!" he snapped angrily and almost throw a punch on the red hair if he wasn't holding his wrists.

"I think you want him to know that his boyfriend is a whore. Poor Hyung.." the fake tone made Namjoon want to really punch his face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, HOSEOK?" he asked gritting his pearly white teeth.

"As I have said, it's your job to help me with my needs. Be my whore." he's smiling sweetly like an innocent boy that makes the younger sick.

"Well.. a pretty boy like you," the red hair man trailed his pointing finger on the younger's chest and circled his left nipple. Namjoon tried not to get affected but who wouldn't, right? He bit his lip to stop the sounds that trying to scape his luscious lips.

"... deserves to be a whore, I think. Because of this body." the many things he can do with Namjoon. He just can't help but to think he is lucky to have this gorgeous man under him.

"How would I know you're not gonna tell Jin hyung?"

"I don't break promises Joon-ah. You know me". He starts to unbuckle his belt. "Now, on your knees."

The younger doesn't have any choice but to obey him. For Jin hyung, he will do this. For his Jin hyung.

He was already on his knees when he panicked. Hoseok was big. "Excited kitten?" he smirked.  "I think Jin hyung is pathetic and dumb for not knowing his boyfriend is a big whore, don't you think?" he tried not to look at Hoseok stroking his big cock.

Just what happened to this sunshine?

"Please, don't do this, Hob-ah." a smile disappeared from the older's perfect face and replaced with a smirk on his lips and a look that made Namjoon shiver from fear. He's fucking hot. He shouldn't think that at this moment.

Wtf.

"It's sir to you, you slut."

He bit his lip with the sudden pain of grip on his hair harshly and it only tighten when his sir didn't get a response.

He whined and held hoseok's wrist to stop the pain. "A-ahh please.." he tried to beg. There's tears threatening to fall from his innocent eyes that made the older go wild.

"And why wouldn't I, when you look so pretty begging like this? Crying and making sounds so pretty?"

"Open your pretty mouth for me."

He can't help but to cough when he swallowed Hoseok's load and from his harsh thrusts when he let go of his soft purple hair.

His eyes red from crying, he was too fucking rough on him. It made him scared and turned on at the same time. Fuck.

"Good boy Joon-ah." he tucked his pants. And look at his very pretty whore. He's really lucky. He chuckled in his mind. "It'll be a secret from you and me."

"P-please, don't do this to me.." he said, afraid looking at Hoseok's lustful eyes.

Just what the hell is happening from his members? First Jimin, then this sexy beast. What will be next?

"Actually you're not my first whore. Yoongi is also my slut. I'll add you to my collection."

And his bestfriend.

I don't know what's happening on this story lmao. I'm just making my fingers type the words. Wow 😂

Hoseok is a sexy beast hahaheart!

I'm thinking of changing the title, what it should be? Hahahagah.