Namjinmin Scene

Namjoon's POV

I just got out the bathroom and I was drying my hair with towel while I'm still having the towel below me when suddenly I heard a knock. My door opened and I saw Jimin.

"Oh, Jimin."

"Hyung.." he closed the door.

"Need anything?" I looked in his eyes and seems that he badly needs something. And he's looking at my body?

"Hyung.. I wanna touch you." my eyes widened and suddenly I felt something in my stomach and felt like there's a rock in my throat.

"W-what?"

he moved forward to me and I moved backward and when I knew it, I was cornered on my bed. He lay me down.

And he's now close to me.

"J-jimin.. is this a prank? " I chuckled and looking at my closed door hoping to see the other members peeking but not.

"Hey guys. You out there right?" I asked but no one answered.

"I'm fucking serious here hyung. I wanna touch you. I wanna feel your body."

"What the hell Jimi-" I was cut of when he suddenly pushed me down and lay on top of me and I squirmed when I felt his hands on my thighs..

"G-gha.. Jimin.."

"I didn't know that you actually have a body like a girl.."

He started to caress my thigh up to my between that made me shiver.

I can't help but to moan to what he's doing.

"That's what I like hyung. Moan.."

Then he forced to move his one leg between my thigh and started to caress my dick.

"J-jimin.." he pulled off my towel and throw it away and continue to caress his leg to me..

"Jimin.. s-stop ahh."

"I won't hyung. I fucking can't." he now kisses my lips and started to lick it.

"Hmmm.."

"You taste so sweet hyung.. So fucking sweet for me." he said while fucking kissing me. He bit my bottom lip and slip his tongue in my mouth when I moan to what he did.

He's doing it really good and I can't stop moaning. He slip out his tongue and his kiss go down my neck and I moan again when he kiss and suck it.

"A-ahh.. Ji- ji-"

His hand caress my body and he started to plant kisses on my shoulder, arms, and stomach..

He suddenly bit me on my shoulder and lick and suck it like I'm a candy.

"Jimin! W-what's with you?!"

He ignored me and his kisses started going down and stop on top of me.

I gasped when his kiss went on my hips and started sucking it too..

"You're so soft, hyung. So soft and smooth like a fucking girl.."

"Fuck. You're so sweet.. I badly wanted to touch you like this.. to taste this fucking sweetness of yours.. fuck." he said and continue licking me.

"A-ahhhh.." I almost closed my eyes. The pleasure's taken ng over me.

And I almost got breathless when he suddenly suck my fucking dick..

"A-aahhh! J-jiminie.." I felt my blood rush to my face. I don't know what to do when he's down there already sucking.... my hole.