4th Scene

"Ah-ah.... Ah! Too f-fast!" namjoon gasped at hoseok's rough thrusts that made the bed creek. Unable to stop the tears while lying on his stomach, cannot grab anything to balance himself because of the pretty red rope on his hand that is tied behind his back.

Such a pretty sight for the older. While the younger rapper is pliant under him.. Hoseok really took time on fucking him rough and good that his hole will surely remember the size of his pretty big cock.

"So delicious my pretty doll." he licked the shell of the ear of other that made him shiver and scream when hoseok suddenly slammed into him. What a good fuck. Born to be a cock sucker.

Just a few thrusts and he came inside him. Not pulling out, he grabbed Namjoon's dick and made the younger come on his hand. "Ahhh!"

"Next time let's put a blindfold on your pretty eyes." he kissed the nape of him beffore pulling out on the messed up beauty under him. "Or maybe lets have Yoongi too. I'll let him fuck you cause he's a pretty switch you know. And we could fuck you at the same time.. You want that, baby?" Hoseok smirked while Namjoon's eyes widen.

"N-no please.. Not h-hyung." Not his bestfriend.

"Oh, are you afraid because you're favorite hyung and bestfriend will have to fuck your tight ass?" he chuckled evilly and started to get dress and leave the younger sobbing.

"Why is this happening to me? Why me?"

~
"Hyung?" Namjoon went in Seokjin's room and see the older laying on his bed. He went on the older's bed and Seokjin sat up. He saw the wet face of his younger boyfriend.

"Hey baby, why are you crying?" Namjoon sat on his lap and hug his hyung while burying his face on his neck. He caressed the hair of the pink haired boy. Seeing him cry breaks his heart. His boyfriend shouldn't be crying.

"M-missed hyung.. missed you." the younger cried and sniffled.

"Oh baby, hyung missed you too. We were busy these past few days I don't have my attention on you, I'm sorry."

No. He didn't just miss the older. He was in pain. He was being blackmailed. He doesn't think he can bear it anymore.

Seokjin grabbed the younger's shoulder to face each other. He looked at the pretty glossy eyes of the other and dried the tears at the back of his hand that made Namjoon close his eyes and more tears had fallen on his smooth cheeks.

"Please dont cry. You know it hurts me, baby."

"S-sorry.." he hiccups.

"No.. Don't apogize hun. It's okay." Namjoon tried to wipe his tears with his hands and look at his hyung. "Just missed hyung. W-want hyung.."

Seokjin's breath hitched at his words.

"Please.. want hyung.." want his lover, his boyfriend. Want to erase the pain.. Just for a moment, want to forget about the blackmailing.. Hoseok and Jimin.

He cupped the soft cheeks of the younger and kissed him roughly. "Fuck Joon. You're making me crazy. You break my heart and make me so turn on at the same time." he said in between their kiss.

"Take me hyung. Make me yours." and of course Seokjin will. Namjoon is his. Only his.

Mine. Seokjin whispered as he slams at the pretty thing under him.

"I'll make you forget about everything, Namjoon."

This is getting shorter and shorter very chapter 😂

It has no plot really and sorry for the grammar. I'm not a professional haha.

Next chapter spoiler:

Jimin will caught Hoseok and Namjoon.
Seokjin will announce his relationship with Joon. Hahahhahahhaha okay this is lame tbh bye