8th Scene

WARNING!

Namjoon started running fast. Running till he catches his breath but still didn't stop. How the hell are they in the forest? When did they move? He thinks he must be hallucinating because the last time he remembered he was in their dorm. In the busy city of Seoul, Korea.

This is insane. They are insane. No one is in their right mind except the one he's thinking in his mind right now--

"Fuck!" Namjoon cursed as he was tripped by roots while running. He can't helped but to scream silently and get teary eyed.
Shit, he might have hurt his foot. He took off his right shoe and it was painful that made him groan.

He tried to stand up when he remembers why he was running. He loves his life, he must run away from those perverted monsters he used to call family.

The rapper tried to catch his breath as he stand up and feel the pain on his right foot. He was ready to run again when he heard a voice.

"Hyung..." his heart skipped a beat and looked behind him. Scared in his eyes can be seen by the younger.

-------

Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw not only his jin hyung but also all of the other members behind him holding stuffs they shouldn't be holding.

"No.." he whispered with fear in his heart.

He wanted to move away but knows he cannot when the oldest moved closer to him and sit beside him. Jin tried to hold Namjoons soft cheeks but he turned his head away from his hyung. The hyung seems to not like what he did so he cupped both the youngers cheeks barshly and let him look at his perfect face.

"Hi Joonie. I miss you so much baby." Jin said with purely adoration in his eyes.

"P-please let me go.." Namjoon can't help the tears that slide through his cheeks and wet his hyungs hand.

Oh, the scared look on his favorite dongsaeng. His red cheeks and nose from crying. His teary wonderful eyes. Oh how the older wanted to do many bad things to his ex boyfriend. So many bad things he can think like bending him right now on this bed and ram inside him. But that will wait.

"You're so pretty. How could I let you go? How could we?"

Shivers run down through his body. He is not safe here. Not with his ex lover anymore. He looked like a scared animal. Animal that they are willing to use as they want.

"You are insane." namjoong looked at the other members and see someone is missing. Where is he? Namjoon suddenly think he had some hope with that one member. Please..

He looks back at Jin. And spat on his face. "Fuck you, want me to be your breeding dog?! I'm gonna sue you all!" Jin didn't even moved when he spat on his face. Instead he just smile, an evil one and whispered at him.

"You can't do that sweetie. We have your favorite dongsaeng. Do you want us to hurt him till he die?" namjoon looked at him and said he cant. But Jin just stay smiling. They can't be.

"What do you really want? Whats with all the other members with you?!" he slapped both of the older's hands.

"I can't have you mine alone, so I agreed that if I can't have you, I will just share you with the others. Can't wait to bang you again. With them." and he giggled like he isn't a maniac.

"No! Please where is Jungkook? Please just let us go!"

"Oh don't worry about him, he's not the one that we want. You know it's you. And he won't be hurt as long as you do what we want. Right boys?" he looked at his dongsaengs behind him.

"ahh jin hyung.. You talk too much, I'm horny. I need that bitch." Hoseok said as he grabbed his hard erection and look at namjoons eyes. "Hi baby."

"Shut up Hoesuck. We still talking here, calm yourdickdown!"

"You don't own him, We do." Jimin looked at him like he can't wait any longer.

"Yoongi should be the one who can have a taste tonight, since he haven't fucked him yet, right hyung?" taehyung said and yoongi walked to the other side of namjoon.

"So, its my turn. Get out everyone." namjoon widened his eyes at Yoongi.
No.

___

"Why the hell did you let him out, yoongi?!"
Jimin tried to punch him but the others pulled him back.

"Dont you trust me? I have a plan. We still have a card." Yoongi said and left them with a smirk.

"Hyung..."

"Jungkook. You're safe!" he hugged hus brither and gried not to cry.

"What are you talking about hyung?" the confused maknae asked him.

"We need to run!" he sees that the older is going histerical.

"You need to calm down hyung. Let's go, I have a rest house here.." jungkook hold his hyungs hand and started walking to whatever they are going to.

It was a huge rest house but namjoon didnt seem to pay attention. Jungkook let him sit down on the new expensive couch with him and offered him a glass of water which he gladly took. When he finished, he just realised..

"Wait, kook. How come you have a rest house here?"

The younger just smiled. Took the glass away and tucked his lovely hyung's hair behind his ear. "I finally have you hyung." and everything went blank on his vision.