She knew she had no control when it came to Beverly, the girl always seemed to make her lose herself, surrender to her touch.

Her eyes slowly trailed over Bevrley's features, those soft plump lips that moved against her own body.

Beverly's hands cupped Aqua's breasts, kneading the soft flesh. Her thumb ran over both nipples, feeling them instantly harden under her touch, Aqua let out a low moan and shutted her eyes tightly.

Beverly's lips pressed against her stomach, travelling down and leaving a burning desire on Aqua's skin.

Aqua felt her muscles clench and unclench as her heart started to race, pleasure was building within her veins.

Beverly placed a kiss on her front, Making Aqua squirm above her. She smirked and peppered kisses all along the girl's inner thighs, using her nails to slowly tease and drag down her legs. Aqua groaned above her and sunk deeper into the pillow, desperately needing the release from her girlfriend.

Beverly spread the girl's legs and used her tongue to slowly tease the tip of Aqua's clit

"Oh fuck" Aqua moaned, her fingers gripped the sheets as Bev's tongue slowly smoothed over her sensitive clit

The blonde loved the way Aqua reacted under her touch, she then pressed her flag tongue against the girl's clit, applying pressure, sinking into her flesh. Aqua's nail scraped the bed and her back arched above the mattress.

She teased by slowly dragging her fingers in and out of her slit, going at a slow pace that drove Aqua crazy.

Suddenly, she slammed her fingers into Aqua's core and ran a flat tongue over her clit. Her tongue flicked and swirled over the girl's clit, sending electric waves of pleasure through her entire body.

Her heart started to race and her body was now consumed by goosebumps. Beverly's fingers rapidly pounded into her core, twisting and stretching inside of her, daring to send her over the edge.

She teased the bundle nerves, dipping into her wet entrance, Aqua moaned loudly above her.

The tingle in her stomach was shooting right down to her core, Beverly moaned into Aqua's center, feeling hot by the girl's submissiveness.

Bev's tongue pressed harder to the girl's center, digging deep and hard. Aqua's clit was now throbbing, Beverly fingers continued to rub through her nerves, feeling the girl's walls start to get tighter and tighter around her fingers.

Aquamarine breathing became heavy, her body felt like it was on fire and Beverly was in control of her every move.

Aqua's body started to tremble, her core gushed with wettness as her climax approached. Her walls tightened around Beverly's fingers, shaking as her breathing came back to normal.

But Beverly didn't stop. She smirked and continued her fast pace, Aqua's eyes almost rolled back in pleasure as Beverly started again on her oversensitive clit.

Beverly's two fingers were plunged deep inside on Aqua's, the girl felt like all the breath had been pushed out of her body as she clawed at the bed sheets, moaning desperately. Beverly thrusted into her at a fast pace that was building a heat within her.

She was shaking with need, letting out frustrated whimpers from her oversensitive clit. She could feel her second orgasm rising. Beverly drove her two fingers into the girl's core with such passion, making Aqua's eyes shut tightly. She bit her lip to hold back the screaming moans from leaving her throat.

Beverly moved her hands against the girl's sex roughly, rubbing quick and hard circles on her throbbing hard clit.

White pleasure ran through her veins and she sucked in a deep breath, her thighs shook as she was consumed with ecstasy. It felt hard to breathe as Aqua released all over the girl's mouth. She wanted to collapse then and there.

"Holy fuck" Aqua moaned loudly as her body sunk into the bed

Beverly chuckled and slowed her movements, allowing the girl to ride out her orgasn this time.

She kissed her way up the girl's body, leaving a burning trail leading up to Aqua's neck.

The raven hair girl chuckled and threw her arms around Bevrley's neck

"Wow, just wow" she whispered

"You're so hot" Beverly groaned and connected their lips

Their lips tingled the second they touched, she took a deep breath as she slightly parted Aqua's lips, sucking on her bottom lip before releasing it for another kiss.

Both girl's were breathing deeply, their soft lips caused spark to ignite within them, Beverly's fingers reached to cup the girl's cheek as she hovered over her body.

And then there was a pounding knock on the door. Aqua rolled her eyes as she continued to devour her girlfriend's lips

Then the knock continued.

"Who the fuck is that" Aqua rolled her eyes, Beverly giggled and climbed off her girlfriend's body

"It's pouring rain outside, I think it's important if they'll be banging on your door at this hour.

"I have other things I want to bang-" Aqua whispered, her finger cupped Bevrley's chin and pulled their lips together

Then the banging continued to hit against the apartment door of Aqua's.

"Oh for fuck sakes" Aqua groaned and pulled the sheets off her body

"Hurry back" Beverly smiled

Aqua rolled her eyes and pulled her shorts and a t shirt over her body, not wanting to greet the guest with a naked body

"I love you" Aqua whispered and leaned over the bed to peck her girlfriend's lips

"I love you more" she smiled sweetly

Aqua made her way out the room, her brows furrowed when she noticed the television set was on

"Are you really still playing video games?" Aqua chuckled as she pulled Adam's headphones off his head

"Shhhh I'm on a streak, don't mess me up!" he hissed, her eyes were only focused on the warrior on the TV that was bleeding out

"Someone's been pounding on the door" Aqua said as she headed over to it

"Sorry, I didn't hear. I pulled these headphones on after I heard a moan in there" Adam chuckled

The boy had been living with Aqua for a few months, he wasn't ready to go out on his own just yet and Aqua had no problem with it at all.

"That's okay, sorry about that" Aqua chuckled

Her hands gripped the doorknob and unlocked the door, suddenly the lightning striked the road outside. The girl flinched when she opened the door, but her eyes then adjusted to the person standing in front of the door.

Aqua's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped, her mouth suddenly went dry as she screamed internally.

"Father?!"

-
A/N
I really told myself I'd end this book by Sunday -.-
Oh well, maybe next week 💖