Sugar, We're Going Down

A/N: Are you guys ready? 😄

Jisoo's entire body felt sore. Every part of her was screaming in pain, but she had to bite down her tongue and live with it, Jennie's safety was her utmost priority right now, she couldn't afford to be weak.

She was relieved to find that they didn't hurt her. They were probably keeping her as an insurance for later. It was likely that if she had continued to disagree with that rat, he'd use Jennie as a means to get what he wanted.

The guy was dangerous. She couldn't risk dilly dallying or else their safety might be compromised.

She already had a plan mapped out in her head. She was well aware that there were going to be unknown factors in this equation, but the chances of success were higher in her calculation.

She closed her eyes as she mentally prepared herself for what they were about to do. She was aware that this was only just the beginning. Once she and Jennie got out of there, those people would be out for blood, searching for them everywhere. Although she hated cops, maybe she could work together with Seulgi on this.

Jennie's safety was her priority and even if she was still miffed at them, they were still her friends after all. Her pride mattered less.

She opened her eyes and looked at Jennie softly.

"Jen?"

"Yes Chu?"

"Are you ready to get out of here?"

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, I am. But how?"

Jisoo smirked.

"Listen up Princess, this is what we are going to do..."

**

A sharp cry could be heard from inside one of the rooms.

The guard assigned to watch that specific door was completely startled. He then heard someone shouting for help from inside, so he opened the door immediately to see what was happening.

As his vision slowly adjusted from inside the poorly lit room, he could see the cat-eyed girl sobbing over the body of the person they just recently threw in there.

He saw her look at him, distraught and helpless.

"Please! Please help! She's not breathing! I think...I think she might be dead! Please help her! I...I don't wanna lose her!" she told him.

That was bad. He quickly went towards the body of the other girl. She was motionless.

He needed to ask for help.

As the guard was about to get up to radio in some assistance, the girl suddenly sat up and quickly hit him on a vital spot near his neck. The guard immediately went limp.

Jisoo stood up and looked at the motionless body of the guy she knocked out.

"Wow, great job Jendeuk! Your acting was so convincing that he easily fell for it! He'll be out for awhile." she says, impressed.

She then looked at Jennie who bit her lip.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing."

Jisoo smiled slyly.

"You found me pretty hot didn't you?" she says, wiggling her eyebrows.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Kim." she mutters, then grabs Jisoo's shirt as she pulls her towards her body, giving her a deep kiss.

She then lets go and smirks as she saw Jisoo blink a few times.