The Silver's Arrival

A/N: I forgot to mention, all of the family members are able to talk to snakes!!

Start the song when you see "🌹"

~Time skip to the family entering the Hunter Exams~

Kharis's (your) POV

Me, my siblings, Grandfather, Dad and my Mother enter a room full of strangers. Me and the rest of my family looked at eachother, at the exact same time, we all flared up our dangerous aura's, in turn, making everyone look in our direction and back away.

Our family's eyes had shifted into the signature purple snake eye, so everyone knew who we were and to stay away from us. Before our parents and grandfather left us behind, my mother handed me a box. I checked what the contents were, and it was... a.. dress?

I looked at my mother and she started to talk.
"I bought this just for you! It will look dazzling on your gorgeous figure honey!"

I heard my brothers start snickering behind me so, I spiked my aura and glared at them. They almost immediately shut up. "It's also back-less, so everyone can see our family symbol."

Before I knew it, she used her aura to make some kind of wall. " Change in there! Before we leave I must make sure my darling little girl is presentable!" "Mother!! Cut it out!" My face was bright red from all of the embarrassment she has inflected on me already. Sure, it was nice being pampered, but in front of STRANGERS?!

Once I came out, my mother got one good look at me before she fainted.. Literally FAINTED!

Thankfully, with my D size breasts, the back wasn't as loose

Thankfully, with my D size breasts, the back wasn't as loose. But, of course, my silver snake marking was on full display

 But, of course, my silver snake marking was on full display

(Imagine it's silver instead of teal)

As I walked out, I felt everyone's eyes on the silvery snake on my back. Have they never seen a marking before?