Three is Company

A/N: I'M GONNA CRY
THERE IS SO MANY READS ON THIS STORY THAN I THOUGHT THERE COULD BE. THANK YOU :D
Btw the picture on top is something I made in PicsArt and it could possibly be another OC for a different book!
Anyways, enjoy~

Your POV

After a painfully long airship ride, we eventually made it to the next phase.

Trick Tower

I am slightly more excited about this phase than I was about the others. Who knows what kind of surprises the examiners may have come up with!

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice someone begin to climb down the tower. While doing so, he goes on and on about how experienced he is in rock climbing, and that this should be easy for someone like him.

What he didn't know was that this area is surrounded by carnivorous flying monsters, that instantly ate him once seeing him.

I turn around to see if anyone else had figured out a way to make it through this tower, and that's when I saw it

Both of my baby brothers had stepped on tiles, and simultaneously flipped them both inside of the towers walls. I, of course freaked the hell out and began to bang on the tiles with all the force I could muster, before Zen pulled me off.

"Imouto! Calm down!"

"And why the hell would I do that?! You saw what just happened to Akira and Shiro RIGHT?!"

"Of course I did! That's how you get into the phase!"

I slowly started to ease back up, and looked around at everyone else. Surely enough, everyone was finding tiles that allowed them to get into the tower.
I searched around the top of the tower for a bit trying to find any tile that would let me begin this phase.

After a little bit of searching, I found a faulty tile and allowed myself to be dropped down into the dark room.
After accidentally doing a backflip on my way down, I somehow managed to land on my feet. I'm graceful, but I'm not that graceful.

After dusting myself off, I looked up to see two other masculine silhouettes towering over me. I already knew who they were and unfortunately, one of them was indeed Hisoka

I walked up to the front of the room, where there was a single bracelet with an X on the left and an O on the right side. Looking at the instructions, I figured out that this would be a little like Truth or Dare. Except, if you didn't do the one you pick, there is a possibility of death.

X for dare, and O for truth. Got it.

I turned around as soon as a voice started speaking to the three of us through the speakers planted in the room

"As you may have noticed, the phase you have chosen will act as a simple kids game. Of course, the stakes are significantly higher than usual and may result in the demise of one of you. Answer truthfully and don't chicken out of a dare if you want to live through this phase."

"Y/N-Chan~ you aren't a chicken are you?~"

"Shut it circus freak."

"I do wish you could be nicer to little ole' me~"

The door infront of us opened, and we all walked into it and down the stairs leading god knows where.

Once we made it down the seemingly endless flight of stairs, we got to a room with a table and three chairs. We all sat down and almost instantaneously, we got one of our arms and legs cuffed to the chair.

"What the hell is this crap.."

"I'm glad you asked!"
The voice began again, this time more impatient than earlier

"As you can see, you all still have a free arm to push the buttons on your bracelet but other than that, you cannot move. Don't be alarmed, this is just to ensure that you don't try to escape if you don't complete the dare or truth."

"But, there are hidden torture methods in each of your chairs.. For instance, there are needles that will tear into your arm flesh by shooting out of the arm of the chair. Being cuffed on that arm, means you won't be able to dodge."

"Wow. How lovely. Thank you for telling us"
I replied sarcastically. As far as I know I won't have to spill anything too personal or not do a dare.. So I think I'm alright.

A women with yellow hair and eyes walks into the room, and looks at each of us intently.

"Hello! I'm going to be helping with this phase. How are you all doing?"

"As well as we can."

That was the first sentence Gittarackur had said this phase! Eh, atleast it's a start.

"That's great! Atleast it's not horrible"

I looked up at her lazily, and began to speak with distaste in my voice.

"Yes, now only one little question remains. Who the hell are you."

"Well, my nen ability allows me to read minds and slightly sift through peoples' past. So I'm just here to give you more difficult tasks."

Great. They got a fucking mind reader to examine us? Wonderful.

She walks over to Gittarackur and slightly placed her fingers on his temples. A little light illuminates the place that her fingers are at, and she eventually prepares her questions.

"Gittarackur, truth or dare?"

"Truth"
He seemed incredibly bored and distrustful to this girl. I mean, who wouldn't feel uncomfortable with someone messing with their memories.

"Who are you really?"

Gittarackur ( Illumi ) POV

No, no, no.. Not this question.

I look up at Y/N and Hisoka. One of them smirking at me, already knowing the answer. And the other staring at me. Waiting for me to answer.

"May I please use my other arm for this question. It would be easier to show you"

The women looks at me, then at the hidden speakers in the room

"That shouldn't be a problem!"

Before I knew it, the cuff on my other arm is opened, and I'm able to move it again.
I take out my pins one by one, looking at Y/N the entire time.

"This is always so fascinating to watch~"

I hear Hisoka say, leaning over to Y/N as if telling her.

Once all my pins are out, my face shaped back to normal and my features return to how they really are. I look back up at stunned girl across from me.

"My name is Illumi. Illumi Zoldyck."

A/N: HERE IT ISSSS
Again, thank you all SO much for supporting this story for as long as you have. I know how boring it can be waiting for me to get the inspiration BUT I did this one just for you guys<3

A rose for you, lovely reader🌹~

~♐️