Fighting Hex VS. Animal Charms (Part 3)

~Third Person~ After the break~

"The last stage of this round will be the monkey bars!" announced Nisha. "This is similar to the last round except you have to feed sharks with the rings you collected!!!" 

Lots of trucks arrived at the beach. Workers carried metal platforms and dropped them in the water, Pucca mostly helped. As soon as all the platforms ar placed, Nisha pushed a button on a remote control. Bars came out of the water, connecting to make big monkey bars. Next, mechanical sharks jumped out. And finally, at the end was a platform with 2 finishing flags. 

"Each ring and shark has a special symbol, you have to feed shark with the right ring. If you don't, you will get "devoured"." explained Matt, quoting the word "devoured". "The shark will trap you for a couple of seconds before releasing you."

"How do these people think of this craziness?!" shouted Ching. "Who knows what's inside of the Oni siblings' heads." sweat-dropped Pucca. "Let's begin the round! I can't wait to find out who wins!" exclaimed Nisha. Pucca and Zero walked to their platforms. "On your marks......... Get set........ GO!!!!!" 

They jumped and started to swing on the monkey bars. Soon, both of them collected all 10 rings. 10 sharks zipped through the water, confusing everyone. "How are we suppose to know which is which?!" asked Zero, dizzy from looking at the sharks.

 "Guess we'll just jump in," said Pucca. "Jump in?" "Yeah, jump in the water." Pucca lets go of the monkey bar she was holding on to and dived into the water. "C'mon Zero! They're just mechanical sharks! They won't hurt us! See?" shouted Pucca as her head pooped out from the water and allowed a shark to "munch" on her arm. 

"But, don't they have metal teeth?! And how are you so calm with a shark "munching" on your arm?!" "They don't hurt, they're just rubber." "Just get in there, Zero!" shouted Ocean. His cheeks suddenly turned pink. "F-Fine......." He also dived into the water. 

In the water, water-proof cameras are swimming around, following Pucca and Zero, so everyone can see the competitors in action. Pucca started to feed sharks with the right ring while Zero is still struggling. 

When he turned around to face Pucca, she saw her pointing to a shark's mouth. Inside, he spotted a symbol, similar to the one on a ring. Zero swam up to catch some air before diving in again. "Another example of real sportsmanship!" said Matt. 

Pucca and Zero scored many rings. When the shark is fed with 2 rings, it swims back to the truck and waits till the 1st rounds of the tournament are over. "They both scored 7 rings."

"Will this be another tie? Or will a team snatch the winning points? By the way, you win 2 points in this round." said Nisha. The remaining 3 sharks swam in all directions, trying to confuse them and "attacking" them. Zero dodged easily, almost as if he knew which direction they're coming from. 

"Zero is dodging so easily thanks to his sensitive skin! Almost like a catfish's skin!" said Matt. Zero swam to the surface for air lots of times. "How is Pucca still swimming?! She's didn't even gone up to the surface for a small breath! Not even once!" shouted Nisha, looking worried. 

Pucca and Zero scored 9 rings and are staring at each other intensely. They both haven't made their move yet. After a few minutes, their rings scored on the final shark's mouth at the same time. 

"Who won?" asked Pucca as she came out from the water. "We don't know, it was too close to tell," said Matt. "Let's do a close-up and slow-motion replay," said Nisha as she pushes another button on her remote. A screen from one of the trucks came out and started to play the replay. On the screen, Pucca's ring went in 1 second before Zero's ring. 

"The winner of the 1st round is Fighting Hex!!!" announced the Oni siblings. Everyone cheered, even the rest of the members of Animal Charms. They even congratulated their opponents. As Pucca and Zero came up to the shore, Pucca signaled all the girls, including the ones from Animal Charms to come here. 

They looked at her curiously but followed, anyway. "Can I borrow your remote, Nisha?" asked Pucca. "Umm...... Sure?" said Nisha with a curious, yet, blank face. She pressed a button and a shark instantly swam to her. 

She carried all the girls, including Nisha, placed them on the shark's back, and sat behind Ching, pushing 6 certain buttons, up, down, left, right, flip, and dive. The shark started to swim in straight lines, loops, zigzags, dived, and came up with several flips. "THIS!!!" started Aria. "IS!!!" said Ching. "SO!!!" said Xyla. "COOL!!!" said Jackie, showing a happy expression. "AND!!!" said Ocean and Nisha. "FUN-MEW!!!" finished Jewel.

"THANKS, PUCCA!!!!!!!" shouted the girls. "YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!" replied Pucca with the beautiful smile that hadn't given out in a while. Everyone started to take pictures of Pucca since this is the 1st time they saw her beautiful smile. Even the boys started to blush, turn red, faint, and plan their "confessions" and future "dates". 

"How come we can't ride with them?!" said Matt, giving out a pout while crossing his arms. "It's either that there's no space on the ridable shark or she just wants to ride with girls. After all, she does have some annoying boys fawning over her and wants to take this opportunity to relax and have fun..........." explained Abyo, sweat-dropping. 

Matt, Gray, and Zero both put an "Oooooh!" face. "Does she really have annoying admirers?" asked Zero, out of curiosity. "Yes, except 1 admire that's probably in our hometown." Garu flinched for a second, but none of the boys noticed.

 Pucca continued to control the shark and steering it away from boys who wanted to ride, too, especially the ones who wanted to ride with Pucca. Garu started to rushed there and prevented anyone from getting any closer. Abyo, Gray, and Zero started to help, too.

"Are you ready for the rest of the tournament, Pucca?!" asked Ching, excitedly. "Yes! I am!" smiled Pucca as the shark flipped for the finale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 1,000 words!!!

I'm out from the editing world!!!!!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😊😊😊😊

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't longer than you expected......... As I said, I'm running out of ideas.......😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

I really wanted to post a chapter. I apologize for the wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for waiting!!!!!!!!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Anyway, hope you like this chapter!!!!!!!!💙💜🖤🥳🤩

3-9-2021