P......Pucca?

"...." "..." "..." "..." "..."

"Has.......... anyone noticed that Pucca has been acting a little......" Ching started before pausing. "Strange? Weird?" Abyo finished her sentence. "Yes. Exactly Abyo." Garu and Mio nodded in agreement. "Pucca has been taking a lot of naps lately," said Ching. "One time, when we ate at Tofu House last week, she suddenly fell asleep! And face flat on the tofu! The Tofu Vendor cried his heart out! I had to pay a tip for the poor guy!" She sweat-dropped at the flashback.

"Seriously? The other day, Pucca started to get a bit aggressive when we were training. Usually, she would hold back to avoid damaging Martial Arts Studio. But, this time, she split the studio in half!!! IN HALF!!!" "So that's why Dad told me to sleep at Pucca's house. I'm guessing he's sleeping with Oficier Bruce," said Ching. "He is, Ching! And because of that, he's giving me harsh training! You need to save me! My body is seriously aching a lot after this morning's training!" said Abyo, sobbing his life out while kneeling in front of Ching.

"Well, I noticed that Pucca has been getting a lot of headaches," said Ringring, popping out of nowhere behind Abyo. "Woah! Where did you come from?!" Abyo shouted. "I overheard your conversation about Pucca," she said with no hesitation. "Ah... uh... okay," said Ching, surprised by her bluntness. "Anyway, you were saying about headaches?"

"Ah, right. I only saw her a few times yesterday, but she has been holding her head a lot. Like she was in pain. And this morning, when I came to see her at the restaurant, she looked like the headaches has worsened. Her uncles didn't notice and I think she didn't notice me seeing her in pain. I decided to come back later."

Garu took out a notepad and wrote something before showing everyone. It said, "Do... you think Pucca is ok?" "She's got to be okay!..... Right?" said Ching before worry began to show. "I was planning on visiting Pucca again. We can go together," said Ringring.

"Thank, Ringring! It's so nice seeing you being this nice," said Ching. Ringring started to blush before turning her head. "L-Let's just get going, okay?!" Ching giggled as Ringring walked away in a huff.

"Hello, Garu, Ching, Abyo, and Ringring. Oh! And Mio and Won. If you're looking for Pucca, she's up in her room, sleeping," said Ho. "Sleeping? She was awake when I saw her this morning," said Ringring. "She decided to go back to sleep after eating breakfast," said Linguini. "She's sleeping way too much." "Has all of you seen anything different from Pucca?" Dumpling asked.

Ching started, "Yes, we have. She's been taking a lot of naps," "And getting aggressive in training." said Abyo. Ringring added, "And don't forget about the headaches." "Hmm... I'm not sure if Pucca has caught a disease," said Dumpling. "Maybe she'll wake up and feel better tonight," said Linguini. Everyone still looked concerned.

"You can go to her room to check on her if you like," said Ho. As soon as he said that, everyone brightened up. "Thank you so much, Uncle Ho!" All 4 of them went upstairs and found Pucca lying on her bed. "Feel better, Pucca!" said Ching. "Yeah! And you owe me a spar!" said Abyo. "Beauty sleep is important to us, girls. But too much can be bad for your health," said Ringring. Won flapped his wings and gently landed on Pucca to nuzzle her face.

Ching picked Won up and hugged him. Garu, Ching, Abyo, and Ringring left Pucca's room.

Several days have passed.

But Pucca continued to sleep. Her body stayed still, almost like a corpse, but her body was still full of warmth.