𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫

mike when you were visiting him on set and one of his cast mates started flirting with you.

You were visiting Mike on the set of 'The Sandlot' to meet his cast mates. At the beginning of the day he had been excited but now he was feeling something entirely different, jealously.

It wasn't that he didn't trust you, he was just scared that you would find someone better than him and leave.

He was watching from across the room as you laughed at one of his costars jokes. You looked up to meet his eyes and immediately knew something was wrong by the way his jaw clenched.

"And then I was like 'Maybe you should've thought of that before you bought the gold fish'" Mike's costar said making you snap out of your thought.

"Yeah that's crazy..." you trailed of "Hey I'm going to go talk to Mike but I'll see you later?"

"Yeah for sure, see you later" he answered as you walked away.

You walked up and stood beside your boyfriend.

"Hi" you said making yourself acknowledge. He looked down at his feet, making it even more obvious that something was wrong.

"Hey..." he said shyly looking at you.

"What's wrong?" You asked making him look to his side.

No answer

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked again putting your hand in his cheek.

"I don't know- I just don't like it when you talk to other boys" he said.

"What why not?" You asked moving your hand down next to you.

"I don't want you to leave me for some other guy" he answered, once again looking away.

"Hey stop that" you said "Look at me"

He looked up and gazed into your eyes

"I love you and only you, okay?" You said smiling.

It was only a second later that you realized that you'd never told him that before.

"I love you too" he said with a sheepish smile.

requested by B4DBITCH-H0TLINE