Akagi saw Sakurai prepares to shoot, but passes to Aomine instead, who scores the first point with an alley-oop.

"Wohoooooo Ahomine!!!!" She shouted and raised her hand. Makes all of Rakuzan's players stared at her. "Whoops.." she murmured while showing her awkward smile.

Right after Aomine scored, the blue-haired guy from Seirin gets the ball and prepares for a pass. He spins his arm and his wrist when hits the ball with the palm of his hand. The result is a pass that not even Aomine can stop, it simply knocked his hand away.

"Wow." Akagi murmured.

"What?" Akashi turned his head to his girl.

"That guy spin the ball" She pointed her finger to the court.

All of Rakuzan's players flinched over her words.

"Huh?" She stared at them. "Why?"

"How do you know he spin the ball? Have you seen him before?" Mibuchi asked. "Beside it seems like his first time using that technique."

Akagi shook her head.

"This is my first time watch their match." She  said. "But the way he spin the ball just like when I did *kai and **hanare during kyudo match. You know, when I fully draw the bow and aim the target then release the arrow. I usually spin the bow to add some power in the speed, it just the same like what he did."

As she answered, the ball flies over the court to the man who win the tip off before. That number 7 player can barely catch the pass, and tried to jump for a dunk. Once he jumped, he encounters Wakamatsu, who is just about to block the dunk. Then he passes to the "Kagami" guy who dunks the ball furiously.

"Eh." Akagi tilted her head. "He postponed the ball."

"You know?" A yellow haired guy with cute fangs asked her curiously.

She nodded and moved her fingers. "He has a big hand like a claw, so he can control when he want to release the ball, some people will slip the ball once he jumped and aimed the loop, because simply because their fingers are not long enough. Beside, he has a big palm."

She looked around at Rakuzan team.

"Don't you think?"

Mibuchi gave her an applause before shake her body. Told her that she's a genius for knowing some details like that despite of her lack knowledge about basket.

"You probably could ask Sei-chan to be our manager." He said with sparkling eyes. "Right Sei-chaaan?"

"She could be transferred to Rakuzan but to accompany me everyday, everytime, not to be a manager." That red haired guy coldly answered. Makes Mibuchi pouted his lips.

"He has no fun."

Akagi just laughed over him when Imayoshi dribbles the ball up court and gives a high pass to Yoshinari Susa who scores a lay-up.

"Well, that was a smart move, because Susa-senpai is much taller than that blue-haired guy." She murmured again.

"Seems like you know some trick on basketball." Akashi glanced over her.

"Ah no, Midorima-sensei told me some when we spent our times together." She answered without looking at him.

That red-head guy knitted his eyebrow.

"Midorima?"

Akagi nodded.

"He was my sensei right? We spent our time together mostly on the weekend when we were in middle school."