You blushed a little and laughed.

You never really thought of George romantically but, he was a sweet person. So who knew.

"Oh my gosh thank you george. Wear something that you can get dirty! Thanks a bunch!! I'll order pizza. And I'll postmate chocolate raisins. Just for you."
You winked at him through the camera and he would swear he felt his soul leave his body.

"Ok ok.. you don't have to do all that. But whatever.. bye."

He swiftly hung up the call awkwardly.

"Wait aren't we suppose to-"

"Bye!" You left the call.

"-to plan tomorrow's video..?"
He deadpanned at the empty call.

"Whatever. What a simp."

A few minutes later you figured you should clean up your apartment a little for George, although it would just get dirty again.

You huffed and rubbed the back of your head, hand on hip.

"Whatever."

The door bell rang and you rushed to open it greeting george with a huge smile

"Hi!! Come in, er ignore the mess"

"It's no problem" he gave a shy smile and pulled down his tshirt

"Are you okay with getting paint on that? It looks pretty nice"

In honesty he really liked that shirt but, he wanted to look nice for you.

"Psh yeah of course it's nothing special"

"Whatever you say.. anyways let's get to business!! The food should be here in about half an hour"

After you both got to work, masking the wall boarders and painting the walls- while simultaneously laughing like crazy at 11 o'clock at night, the door bell rang with the pizza.

"Ooh it smells great- I hope you like peppers on your pizza." You frowned,
"Actually I probably should've asked what you liked before ordering huh? Sorry"

He noticed your slumped and apologetic smile and thought about how adorable you looked.

"N-no your absolutely fine, I like it. "

"Great! I don't wanna keep you here much longer" you let out a hearty laugh and wiped your nose on your palm.

Without realizing you had paint on it, you now had a streak of paint across your upper cheek.

George noticed it right away and burst out laughing

"What are you laughing about?"

You stood there confused with your mouth stuffed with pizza watching George wheeze.

"You have paint on your face"

You perked up and immediately starting rubbing your face with your napkin

"Here?? No? Uhh? How about now??"

"No you- you keep missing it let me do it"

He stood up and toward above you as you sat in your chair.