chapter 16: hoodies

"We can go to my house! Nobody is home and my mom's still working! I think its a great  idea." Adora said nodding her head, Catra shook her head in disagreement.

"If you wanted to stay up late with me for another night you could've  just said so pendeja." Catra smirked, Adora shook her head in disagreement this time "i figured out that we basically broke a law and i dont think im going to pay anything anytime  soon." Adora mentioned thinking of the shopping cart hiding in Catra's garage.

"Wait you did know  that was illegal?" Catra laughed "i knew you were dumb but damn Adora!"

"Im not dumb! I just randomly wanted to spice  things up and stole from a supermarket." She facepalmed with a sigh, she really did not know that.

"So what? Did you expect them to just gift it to you?" Catra smirked, Adora nodded slowly making the brunette laugh  once more.

"You are very special Adora, and thats why i love you." Catra smiled, a blush creeped on Adora's cheeks, they haven't  said the "i love you's" casually but Adora  was definitely into it.

"I love you too." Adora smiled pulling the girl into a hug, Catra gladly hugged back taking in all the warmth and sweet scents of Adora's body.

Geez did i put a setting yet? No? Oh ok.

Right, they're  currently walking home, but they dont know which home.

"I think we should go to my house since i think your moms need a tiny break from us." Adora said still holding the brunette close.

"Well.... i really liked those cookies at your house." Catra smirked and rolled her eyes "i guess we can go there."

"Great! Im sorry i didnt  bring my car today, i had a lot of time to arrive to class and well a good walk in the morning never hurts." Adora shrugged, Catra smiled and patted her shoulder  "its ok Adora, as long as we get there with two legs." She laughed breaking the hug.

She hooked her arm with Adora's and continued walking "i really want to know how you're  a morning person and a night owl, like what the actual fuck." Catra said staring at her girlfriend like she killed someone.

"I dont know? I guess i have a lot of energy?" Adora shrugged "you sure do, i am definitely not a morning person." Catra frowned remembering all the cups she broke in the morning specifically.

"You dont seem like one, I've  seen you fustrated around the school and well  its easy to assume that you're not so happy about waking up early." Adora laughed, Catra raised an eyebrow and grinned "i mean i will never be happy about waking up to go to school! Its so boring and useless and yucky!" Catra discussed starting to get irritated, she hated school with  a burning passion and you could tell.

"Buuut you get to see me." Adora winked, Catra's irritation washed away by that fact, "of course." She laughed pecking her cheek lovingly.

Adora was her only reason  to not skip, if Adora wasn't  at that school she would've just hid somewhere else while school went on.

They arrived at Adora's big house and ran inside with giggles, they passed the staff and ran inside her room before shutting it, Adora put on the lock just in case.

"Looks the same, but it looks like you have a new addition  to Catra's stolen items." Catra laughed seeing her hoodie by the window, Adora blushed and slid it on.

Catra grinned seeing her hoodie on the blonde, it fit big enough for Catra, but it fit well enough for Adora.

Catra lowered herself and dug her head in the hoodie now Catra and Adora shared the hoodie perfectly.

Adora smiled and hugged the brunette who hugged the blonde back, Adora led them to her bed and they both snuggled getting a bit more comfortable with each other.

Both of them enjoyed their embrace, i may have not mentioned  but sometimes Adora's house could be pretty cold, so of course snuggling in one hoodie would help a lot.

Catra nuzzled her head to Adora's neck while Adora's hands slid under Catra's shirt which provided more heat and boob privileges.

Adora hummed in satisfaction, she remembered all the cold and alone nights she spent at her home but now that Catra was here the world seemed to be brighter.

Catra felt Adora's cold fingers touch her and she didn't  flinch even a bit, she was more than completely fine with Adora touching  her.

The hoodie was perfect for both of them, it was loose enough to fit two lesbians in and hug them while they snuggled, outstanding really.

Both of them took really deep breaths inhaling the sweet scent of each other and sighed dreamily, Adora shivered feeling Catra's warm breath on her neck, it was amazing.

Adora seemed to be closing her eyes slowly, she was ready to take a nap in the embrace of her girlfriend until she felt soft pecks on her neck making her smile and wake up a bit more.

She massaged Catra's smooth caramel skin under her shirt while Catra left the softest kisses on the soft vanilla skin right below her ear.

Catra rose up and left the sweetest kiss on her lips which Adora returned with ease.

There was absoloutely no space between them, Adora once more felt Catra bite her and gave her permission for more access.

Catra explored Adora's mouth with her tongue and Adora let her until she finally saw the opportunity to take dominance.

Adora slid her own tongue into Catra's mouth, but that wouldn't  happen without a fight.

Catra struggled under Adora, she tried fighting but eventually it wasn't  worth it, but she would not claim her position as a bottom.

That was until Adora started moving downward and worked wonderfully on her neck was when she was forced to become the bottom.

Catra let out  hums of delight and tiny giggles as Adora sucked softly on her skin.

Adora stopped a looked down at the artwork that remained on her girlfriend's neck that she just made.

She was satisfied and hugged Catra's chest remaining on top of her that was until she heard a knock on the door.

"Adora?"