chapter 3: mama and mom.

"And this is my new house." Catra smiled gesturing to a two-floored red-painted house, Adora drove into the parking lot, her nerves getting ahead of her for a second.

She shut off her car and Scorpia jumped out of the vehicle, Catra came close behind and waited for Adora to come out, instead she was just sweating in the drivers seat.

"Adora? Are you sick or something?" Catra asked placing her hand on the blonde's forehead "you're  fine,, you should come inside." Catra suggested pointing her thumb to the door.

Adora slowly stepped out of the car and approached the front door.

"Uhh can you knock? My hands are full." Catra said gesturing to the box of pizza. They  were  currently standing at the door for the past couple minutes.

Adora knocked  on the door three times and the door burst open to reveal two women smiling.

"Woah pizza! Nice." One said grabbing the box of pizza while the other checked on Catra.

"Did you get into trouble? If not then I'll  give you your cookies but no telling mom ok?" She asked, Catra grinned and nodded.

"Come in girls! I cant believe Catra made friends on her first day! I feel like a proud mom for the 5,298,467,288th time today." Her mom said putting the pizza down and running upstairs.

Adora smiled, she was glad Catra had such a welcoming home after being with spinner.

"-And who are you?" Her mama asked checking every feature of Adora's.

"A-Adora Moon." She smiled waving a hand, Her mother grabbed it  and beamed once she saw the  ring, then smirked at Catra, her bi-colored eyes widened in shock at the realization.

"-i need to go the bathroom bye!" Catra shouted dashing up the stairs and slammed a door, then a groan followed after that.

"Oh! That Adora, the one she couldn't  stop talking about." She said rolling her eyes, Adora blushed and chuckled nervously "s-she wha-"

"Honey this is the Adora Catra was talking  about!" Her mama yelled, her mom raced down the stairs and hugged Adora all of the sudden.

"Ooh! Im so glad to meet nurse Adora." She wiggled her eyebrows, Adora blushed even more.

Scorpia walked inside and spun around "your house looks amazing!" She yelled "and your moms are so wholesome!" She squealed hugging the ladies.

The two of them laughed "i like your attitude  Scorpia." Her mama said smiled returning the hug.

Adora walked past the sweet moment and saw photos of Catra,, wayy too many photos of Catra.

She looked grumpy,, though  you could see that she was enjoying herself.

Then suddenly Adora heard a meow from under the coffee table, a gray cat stretched and yawned, it made its way on top of the couch and stared at Adora.

It pounced on her and licked her face making her grunt in disgust but she appreciated the gesture  nontheless.

"Melog!" Catra ran, the cat pounced on her and meowed in her face and licked her cheek.

"You didn't  say goodmorning." She pouted scratching behind its ear making it purr.

Adora smiled at the moment before Melog pounced on her once more.

"They like you." Catra winked, Adora looked down at the cat and smiled petting behind its ears.

"Anyways, thanks for the pizza,, feel free to ask us for anything while you stay here "