Daebak

'Please don't cry... don't cry my love, I will not leave you alone ever again'

It took several hours for Seung-ah's Operation, several hours of agony for Yeong. 

'Captain Jo Yeong, Pyeha we have done everything that we can. Due to the amount of blood lost, she had a cardiac arrest while undergoing surgery but we able to revived her.-'

'revived?' the captain asks

'Yes, we already transferred her to the recovery room. All we could do right now is to wait.' the doctor said.

The last time Gon saw Yeong cry that much was when he was four years old. His Unbreakable Sword, breaking down in front of him. 

"Yeong-ah why don't you wash up first and change into cleaner clothes?" Gon said to Yeong who's now sitting beside Seung-ah's bed. He's been trying to convince his bestfriend to wash up and to treat his wound but still there's no response from the captain. 

"If Seung-ah woke up and saw you in that state she will be very worried. Yeong she already have been through a lot of pain.." Tae eul said trying to convince again the captain.

Yeong stare at Seung-ah's face and let out a deep breath, he stood up and took the paper bag that Tae-eul was holding "I will be treated here." Yeong said as he walks toward the restroom. 

"Finally." Gon said and they ordered someone to call the doctor.

------

It's been three days but Seung-ah still doesn't wake up. Three days and Yeong never leave her side. The people around them felt pity for him. He don't care.

"You know Eun-bi and Kka-bi visited earlier, they wanted to see you." Yeong said to the unconscious Seung-ah. He always talked to her. "The twins really miss you a lot." he was about to cry again. 

He held Seung-ah's hand and kiss it like what he always does this past few days. "Please wake up, I want to see those pretty eyes again" he begs 

Yeong suddenly felt the movement of Seung-ah's fingers, he turned his gazed to her face and there he saw Seung-ah's awake. 

"Jo-dae-jang-min" Seung-ah tries to speak she's crying now "Jo-d-dae-jang-nim..." 

Yeong caress her face "Saranghamnida. Seung-ah saranghamnida..." Yeong said desperately. They are both crying now "Saranghamnida...saranghamnida...." he didn't know how many times he said that but yeong don't care. he want her to know how he feels.

------

It's been three weeks after that heartfelt confession. Threes week since Seung-ah woke up. She's doing well now. She can eat , stand and walk now. But Yeong still forbid her to do it on her own. He always asks someone from the royal guards to stay with her everytime he's not around. 

'Just let him be, this is his way to cope up.' Pyeha said when him and Tae-eul visited her.

Yeong and her are now sitting on the bench.

"The doctor said I could go home this weekend." Seung-ah said to Yeong " Lady Noh told me that I will stay at the  Female quarters in the palace until I fully recovered." yeong nodded.

"why are you not talking?" She asks "Is something wrong?"

"No. I just realized something." Yeong said and stare at her. "That...I can't give up my life for you." he said seriously 

"Jo-daejangmin..." 

"Listen. I can't give up my life because...I want to spend it with you for the rest of our lives." yeong grope something on his pocket, it's a ring. " I don't know how to do it properly. Miss Myeong Seung Ah, from Royal Public Affairs office. Will You marry me?" he asks nervously.