Occupied

"Lady Noh said you took a day off yesterday? lee Gon asked.

"Yes, pyeha." Yeong replied.

"May I know why?" the king asked again "perhaps you went on a blind date again?" teasing yeong.

Yeong let out a deep sigh because he knew where the questions were going "I'm with the twins." he replied "I took them yesterday to a theme park."

"Chincha-yo? that's great. Spending more time with your family. wait speaking of the twins, where are they? and you're talking to me now? so you're not mad anymore hah yeong-ah."the king bombarded him with questions.

"They are at the royal public affairs office." yeong answered boredly.

"Royal public affairs office? but why?" Gon asked

"Because they want to." The twins love to stay there because of seung-ah, yeong think that they really like her. A lot.

"I see..." Tae-eul commented while sipping her tea, " Oh! The. Tea. Is. So. Hot. would you like some tea?" Tae-eul offers them with a mischievous smile.

"No." Yeong and Gon both answered.

---

As the day goes by, the closeness between Yeong and Seung-ah was more noticeable. They often talk. They often eat at the same time especially when they are staying up all night for work or Yeong will wait for Seung-ah and vice versa.

"I'll drive you home first before I head to the mall." yeong said to seung-ah as they get in the car.

"why?" Seung-asked.

"uhm...I forgot to buy a gift for the twins." yeong replied shyly. The twins birthday is tomorrow and he almost forgot about it.

"Do you have any idea what to buy for them?" seung-ah asked but Yeong just stared at her. "Figures. anyway we still have time, lets go."

At the mall. "Jo-daejangmin you don't need to think thoroughly about it, Eun-bi and Kka--bi are still children. Anything would do, as long as it came from you." seung-ah said with a smile. She always know what to say or do, one of the many reasons why Yeong admired her.

After buying a gift, Yeong asked Seung-ah to have a dinner.

"Let's have dinner first before going home." Yeong said.

"Ok." she replied.

---

"Jo-daejangnim please send my regards to the twins and tell them I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to their party." Seung-ah felt sorry

"I thought you said, family first before everything?" Yeong taunting her.

"Tsk! Jo-daejangmin, You do know how busy we are this past few days for the event." seung-ah said while pouting.

"I know. Don't worry I will tell them." pssh, cute. Yeong thought.

" I'll just go the restroom before we leave." Yeong nodded and told Seung-ah that he will just wait on the car.

As she was going out of the rest room a woman bump into her.

"Yah! Are you blind? watch were you going!!" the woman said out loud.

"Excuse me,but It's not my fault." Seung-ah said gently.

"Are you saying that it's my fault?! Do you know who I am? I am Baek In Ha!" the woman said angrily.

Seung-ah doesn't want to cause any trouble so she knew she had to take the initiative.

"Look, I'm really sorry." seung-ah apologized.

Baek In ha walk closer to her, and look at her from head to toe. "A piece of advice, know your place. You don't want to mess with me." In ha's warning,

"I know my place and I need to go now." seung-ah said and left.

"'You will see.' Baek In ha thought while watching seung-ah walking away.

---

"I'm glad we had time to have dinner together." Lady Noh said to Gon and Tae-eul.

"Yes, Me too. I f only Yeong was here too, but he was too occupied this past few days; if not for work, for Seung-ah. He's always with her. Ah Young love." Gon said.

"Wait, you knew?" Tae-eul asked.

"Of course, Who would not notice their affections for each other? I can tell that the whole palace knows it too." Lee Gon said with pride.

"Then why are you keep asking him about the blind date? Tae-eul asked

"I'm just taunting him" Gon said playfully that's why Tae-eul hit his arm. That hurts." Gon complained.

"Beheaded me." tae-eul said while offering her head to Gon.

"You too, stop it already. And Pyeha stop taunting Yeong about his love life, Let him do it on his own pace." Lady Noh said

" I just want him to be happy. " Gon said.

"I know He will." Lady Noh replied and they continue their dinner.

"But I wonder when will they make it official, maybe I should do something."Gon said while grinning

Tae-eul and lady Noh sighed.

---

Seung-ah was busy at work on her office when JangMi, one of the royal guard entered and told her that Lady Noh Was asking for her.

"Lady Noh, You called for me?" Seung-ah asked

"Ah yes Miss Myeong, I know your busy right now, But I need a favor." Lady Noh said

"Yes What can I do for you Lady Noh?"

"You know the Jo twins? it's their birthday today and I'm too old for a party I get ired easily, Can you accompany me." Lady Noh explained.

But before seung-ah could answer, someone knocks on the door.

"Lady Noh are you ready? we're going." it was the King followed by Tae-eul, who both surprised to see seung-ah. "Oh Miss Myeong you're here."

"Yes Pyeha. Lady Noh was asking for me to accompany her today" seung-ah explained

"Why? Me and Tae-eul are coming too. We also have-" but before Gon can finished what he was saying Lady Noh cut in.

"Pyeha!" Lady Nod said outloud that surprised the people in the room. " I. Need. Miss. Myeong. To. Accompany. Me. Today." Lady Noh said to the king with a squinting eyes.

"Ah yes Miss Myeong, you should come with us, Don't worry about your work. You're doing great. Now shall we go?" Gon said excitedly that makes Tae-eul laugh.

"Can you Miss Myeong" Lady Noh asked again

"Uhm...ofcourse Lady Noh." seung-ah said confused on whats going on.