Eun-bi and Kka-bi Day (The Birthday Gift)

The next day Seung-ah wakes up and remembered that she is in the captain's room. She quickly got up and left the room and when she came out, she found Yeong in the kitchen, busy preparing the breakfast.

"you're awake." yeong greeted.

"Good morning. Jo-daejangnim, You need help?" seng-ah asked

"No need. I'm about to finish." yeong said.

"I see. uhm...I will just wake up the twins." seung-ah went to the twins room and there she saw eun-bi trying to wake up  kka-bi. 

"Good morning oppa!                                                                                                                                              "Good morning Hyung!"

The twins greeted to their big brother.

"Good morning, lets eat. It will be a long day for us." yeong stated. 

"Why? did something happen to the palace?" seung-ah asked

"Nothing. I just thought about what you said last night and  you're right. So I decided to spend time with the twins today." yeong said while smiling at the twins.

"It's true?!"Eun-bi asked with eagerness

"Yes. so think about the places you want to go." yeong said.

"Can we also eat ice cream, popcorn and hotdogs ?!" Kka-bi asked.

"Yes. we will eat all the food that you like." yeong answered. " But before all that, finish your breakfast first." he reminded the twins.

After breakfast the twins went straight to their room to get dressed, while Seung-ah helped Yeong clean the dishes.

"They are so excited to be with you. I can see that they are very happy." seung-ah said. After they had cleaned up, Seung-ah informed him that she had to go home, because she didn't want to bother them anymore..

"Go home? but why?" kkabi asked as they did not notice that the twins were already standing behind them. "Unnie, why don't you just go with us?" it's eun-bi.

"We have been bothering Unnie a lot since yesterday, she may have some important things to take care of." yeong explained to the children.

"but it would be nice to have her with us." kka-bi said who was about to weep. "Unnie, come with us, please." eun-bi asked with her teary eyes. "please..."

"But this is your chance to be alone with your older brother." seung-ah said to the twins who's now crying. "uhm..."

"Seung ah, if....if you have nothing important to do,  why don't you just come with us? if you have no other plan today." yeong asked

"Noona, please..." kka-bi pleaded who is still crying.

"But is it really okay? I mean it's your bonding moment." seung ah asked worriedly.

"don't worry, it's ok." yeong's reassurance.

Seung ah looked at the twins again and slowly smiled at them. "If Jo-daejangnim said 'it's ok', then I think it's ok. I'll go with you." seung-ah said while smiling.

___

Seung ah went home for a while to put on clean clothes, They went to the lotte world, because the twins had long wanted to go there with their Older brother.

"Oppa let's ride in a carousel!" Eun-bi said excitedly.

"I'm too old for that Eun-bi." Yeong said.