Vanished

In the morning, Yeong couldn't get a wink of sleep because of what happened last night. 'Saranghamnida, Jo-daejangnim' everytime those words came to his mind, he couldn't help but to smile. He check his phone if there's a message but there's none usually Seung-ah will send him a good morning. maybe she forgot? or did she regret what she said last night?  why am I keep thinking about that?  Yeong told his self. 

-----

At the control room, Yeong noticed that Seung Ah is not yet in the office. 

He's now at Pyeha's office, standing not far away from the king while Tae-eul's comfortably sitting on the couch while reading a book. The latter is no longer looks at him like she wanted to kill him. That's a relief?

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard "Come in" Gon said.

Lady Noh entered behind her are the staffs from Royal Public Affairs Office but the face that Yeong wanted to see is still nowhere to be found.

"Pyeha, we brought the documents that you asked for." Lady Noh said.

"We are sorry Pyeha, we took us a while to find it because it was assigned to Miss Myeong but we couldn't reach her so we asked Lady Noh's help." Sun-bin one of the Royal Public Affairs staff explained.

"what do you mean you couldn't reach her?" Tae-eul asked "She didn't go to work?"

"Yes, My Lady we  tried to contact her for a few times but she's not answering her phone so I asked Jang Mi-reuk to check her on her apartment, he said that no one answered him. So he asked the security for help. I'm still waiting for his report." Lady Noh said.

Yeong pick up his phone and dialed seung-ah's "Yeoboseyo?" a familiar voice of a man answered it 

"Jang Mi-reuk?" yeong asked. Everyone in the room looks at him 

"Captain Jo Yeong, yes this is Jang Mi-reuk." the person from the other line replied "With the help of the security we were able to get  inside of  Miss myeong's apartment but she was not here. I found her phone on the kitchen table and there's a broken glass." Jang Mi-reuk said.

"Did you check the CCTVs?" Yeong asked who's now disconcerted.

"Yes captain but unfortunately there's a black out around the area, the CCTVs didn't work. Also we found out that Miss Myeong's car was missing too." Yeong let out a frustrated sigh. What's going on? where is she?

------

"Maybe Seung-Ah went somewhere else and she forgot her phone or she was wounded by the broken glass and drive to the nearest hospital. Maybe it's just a coincidence that there's a black out around her area." Tae-eul keeps reasoning but Yeong already checked the nearby hospitals but there's no patient under Seung-ah's name.

"You're a former detective, you know better here." yeong said seriously. He's having a headache with a lot of stress. 

"I already asked detective kim to checked all the cctvs near the area, we just need to wait." Gon said to his friend, he understand what he is feeling right now.

"I will just drive around the area." Yeong said. He bows down and left. He can't just sit there and wait, he needs to clear his mind too. 

------

A few hours has past and he almost went around the whole area, Yeong suddenly stop his car in front of a familiar coffee shop. He sat down  at the table where exactly  him and Seung-ah's first conversations happened.

'Jo Yeong, You're really him. Daebak.'

'That's right. I'm Jo Yeong.'

'Did you know I was here?'

'Yes I knew you were here.'

'Oh, you did. How?'

'I just know.'

'He's really cool.'

I can hear you.'

'Chinchayo?'

He can still remembered the surprised look on her face when she saw him. 'I just know' "I should know." Yeong told his self. 'Saranghamnida, Jo-daejangnim' "Where are you Seung-Ah?"

Yeong was interrupted by his phone's tone 'Yeong we already received the report. i'll send you the details.' it's Gon.

"Thank you, Pyeha."

-----

Yeong is now at the place where Seung-Ah's car found. It was a secluded place, surrounded by tall trees. 

"Captain Jo Yeong." detective Kim bows down and yeong nodded " we already search the area but we found nothing. we also checked the CCTVs around the area or another  possible run away vehicles still...nothing." 

"Thank you, Detective Kim" yeong said.

"Ah Captain Jo, This is the only thing we found that I think can help you" detective kim handed the dash cam to The Captain, Yeong nodded

It was past 7pm when Yeong decide to go bacck in the palace. He already searched the whole area and found nothing. 

------

At the palace, "Yeong, How is it? did you find anything?" Tae-eul asked immediately whe she saw yeong.

"We found nothing just a dash cam from Seung-Ah's car" yeong said

"Then let's check it, come here!" Tae-eul said while ordering  Gon to used his laptop.

Lee Gon sat down and connect the dash cam to his laptop. There they saw a man carrying the unconscious Seung-Ah, it's weird it seems to be that the man intended to look at the camera. He even smile on it, like he's taunting them. That makes Yeong's blood boil.

"Detective Kim said he already checked the man's identity but he found nothing. No ID. No finger prints" Gon said.

They were silent for a moment. "You know I think I already saw that man before."Tae-eul said

"Are you sure?" Yeong asked

"Yeah. I just don't remember when and where." Tae-eul said who still trying to figure out where he saw that man.

"Uhm, excuse me Lady Tae-eul, Pyeha, Captain Jo." Jang Mi-reuk butt in. They already forgot that he's there standing behind the couch.

"Uh Yes JangMi?" tae-eul asked.

"The man.."

"Yes..I was trying to remember." tae-eul said

"I mean, That man was the one I sketched for Miss Myeong." Jang Mi-reuk said. 

"Sketched?" Yeong asked.

"Right! the creepy man from Seung-ah's dream! it's him!" Tae-eul exclaimed "Wait, He really do exist!" 

"From Seung-Ah's dream?" confused Gon asked to his wife so the latter explained it to him like how the creepy man exist in seung-ah's dream that  Yeong was there too but he has a long hair and also Gon and Tae-Eul was there.

Gon look at Yeong's direction and turned his gaze to Jang Mi -reuk 

"Jang Mi-reuk, Can you get us something to eat?" Gon's ordered

"Yes, Pyeha" Jang Mi-reuk bows down and left.

------

"Could it be...." Gon slowly said.

"He's from another world." yeong  continued.

"But how?" Tae-eul asked.

"We have one way to find out." Gon said seriously "Yeong-ah we need to go to that place where Seung--ah's car found." Captain Jo yeong nodded.

'Seung-ah just wait for me, I will find you.'