Breathing In Other Worlds

She has been running for hours. She didn't know where she was going, what she had in mind right now is to get away from Him, from the palace,from the King, from the Royal Guards who was chasing her.

"Stop right there! You have nowhere to go!!" The chief of the Royal Guards said to Seung-Ah, she was cornered between a cliff and the Group of The Royal Guards at bay.

Seung-Ah will not allow them to take her back to the palace. She looks at the bottom of the cliff but all she can see is the sea.

 She remember how she ended up into this situation.

It's been three days when Seung-ah woke up to a unfamiliar place. It's a palace but not the palace in the Kingdom of Corea. The last thing she remembered before she lost her consciousness was the creepy man from her dream who is now standing right in front of her.

'Finally you're awake! Ah I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Jeon." the man with a creepy smile said.

And there she met King Wang Yeo, who keeps calling her Hotaru. 

'Hotaru? You're here? You're alive!' the King said to her the first time he saw her.

For three days, seung-ah did nothing but to avoid all the unwanted advances of the king to her. But last night was the worst. The King tried to forced his self to her and Seung-ah used her barrettes to stabbed the King on his shoulder. That's the time she had a chance to escape.

And now Seung-ah made up her mind. Rather than go back to that hell, she chose to jump off of the cliff.

'Jo-daejangmin, I hope to see your face for the last time but I had no chance at all' seung-ah thought as she felt her body fall from the cliff.

------

Seol Hee just came from town and now she is on her way back to their fort when she noticed a woman running and chasing after by the Royal Guards. Seol Hee hide herself and secretly followed them. The woman was cornered 'Why does she looks familiar?' Seol Hee thought. She was startled when the woman suddenly jumped off of the cliff.

"We need her alive! Go find her!" one of the Royal Guards said and quickly they turned around to go down the cliff.

Once they left Seol Hee came out of her hiding place and look down where the woman just jumped off. It's not that high so she used her skills to go down the cliff with no difficulty. When she came closer to the unconscious woman, she was stunned because of the woman's familiar face 'Hotaru?'  her train of thoughts was cut when she heard foot steps, It's the Royal Guards.  Seol Hee hurriedly carried the woman and they hid in a deserted place covered with large rocks.

-------

"Where is that woman?" Choi Young asked 

"Seol Hee hasn't come back yet?" Seun Ho, the man behind Choi Young asked.

Choi Young shake his head.

"Master Seun Ho, maybe she saw a deer again o her way back." Jang Min Hyuk said with amusement. Seol Hee  always does that. If not a deer, a rabbit, horse or any animal that she can carry. "Good thing she has not brought any man." Min Hyuk said while laughing.

"Because no one will go with her." Choi Young snorted. They stop talking when they heard Seol Hee's loud voice.

"Brother! Brother!" Seun Ho and Choi Young immediately run towards her but suddenly they stop when they saw the woman on Seol Hee's back.

"Is that.....but she's....How?" Choi Young questions who was confused and incoherent. 

"Could you help me first?" Seol hee's complaints because she was so tired. Choi Young and Jang Min Hyuk help her, Min Hyuk carried the woman while Choi Young help Seol Hee.