"Why did you leave Cara?" He pressed further.

Fuck.

"I didn't want to be there." I mumbled as I left the kitchen praying he would just stop following me and take the hint. But of course he doesn't, when does anything work out the way I want.

"Why?" He pressed again and if I thought I'd get away I would have ran for the hills.

"H-Harry just go. Thanks for bringing my clothes" I said, my voice breaking without my permission as I felt a whole new wave of emotions hitting me.

"Not until you tell me why you left."  He said.  I took a deep breath and turned half way up the stairs, Harry standing at the bottom of the stairs. 

"You want to know why I left Harry?"  I asked, he raised his eyebrows waiting for me to continue.

You can do this Cara.

Give him hell.

"I left because you made me feel like I was just a number on the list of people you fucked that was so unimportant to you it's unbelievable.  Then you get the brilliant idea to invite the one fucking person that makes me feel like I'm still the little broken girl in high school.  You.  You are the reason I left.  So do me a favour and just forget last night even happened if you haven't already.  I know I will."  I said as I turned away from him and wiped my eyes as I climbed the last of the stairs leaving him standing at the bottom of them with wide eyes.

I made my way into my room and got my vans on and grabbed my phone.  I threw my hair up in a messy bun and took a deep breath, leaving my room and down the stairs, moving around Harry as I grabbed my dads car keys.  They must have both went in my mums car to see Nate.

I opened the door and gestured for Harry to leave.

"You can go now."  I said coldly making him walk out of the house with a thoughtful expression covering his face.  I followed him out and locked the door behind me.  Getting in my dads car and driving away from Harry and the house. 

I got to the supermarket and wandered around, grabbing a bottle of wine, bag of Doritos, ice cream, chocolate and tampons.  With how emotional I have been the past few days I must be due my period, why am I not like everyone else and track my period?

I quickly paid and got out of the market, driving home.  As I pulled up to my house I groaned loudly as Harry was sat on the front step, elbows resting on his knees.  I took this opportunity to look at his outfit today.

He was wearing white jeans,  a Mickey Mouse sweater with a shirt under it.  He looked so good but he must be really warm, its getting darker and colder but still not cold enough to wear a sweater. 

I sighed and got out the car, grabbing my bag of shopping and walking up to the door, stepping around Harry to unlock the door.  He stood as I stepped inside the house and followed right behind me.

Can't he take a hint?

"Harry just go home."  I said as I walked into the kitchen pulling all my shopping out the bag and putting the ice cream in the freezer.  I grabbed the tampons and put them in my bathroom before coming back down to see Harry still standing in the kitchen, arms crossed over his chest making him arms looking even better than they usually do.