Chapter Five

A/N

Hey guys!

Read, vote and comment!

All the love<3

Cara James

I groaned and turned over, hearing the persistent banging on the door.  I tried to turn over, hoping they would get the hint and leave but nope.  Not a chance in hell of that happening.

Rude.

I got up and stretched hunting around my room for my clothes and finding Harry's tank.  And quickly pulling underwear up my legs.  I looked back to the bed and seen he was still sound asleep. 

How the hell did he sleep through that banging?

I walked over to the door an unlocked it, that's weird I never lock my door.  I only opened it enough to stick my head out seeing Katherine and trying my hardest not to panic and make it noticeable I'm hiding something.

"There you are!  Jesus Christ! Let me in, we need to talk."  She said and tried to push her way through the door. 

Where the fuck did she find all this strength?

"Go make us coffee I'll meet you downstairs, I'm just gonna get dressed and brush my teeth."  I said with a small smile, she eyed me for a minute before nodding slowly and turning away to go downstairs.  I quickly shut the door and rushed over to Harry.

"Harry you need to wake up" I said as loudly as I could without Kat hearing me.  He groaned and just rolled over making me want to scream.  I started poking his sides repeatedly.

"Wake the fuck up Harry I swear to god" I said in a panicky voice.  His eyes slowly opened and he looked up at me with a smirk.  That smirk quickly disappears as he sees my face isn't so pleasant.

"What wro-"

"Kats here I don't know how but you need to go!" I shouted in a whisper.  His eyes became wide as he realised how disastrous this was.  He quickly sat up, getting out of bed and quickly finding his boxers, pulling them on while I shamelessly checked him out.

Damn. 

He pulled his trousers up his long legs and grabbed his shirt, putting it on but not being able to button it because of me.  Luckily it's summer and not winter.  He turned back to me as he put his phone and wallet in his pockets and sauntered over to me.

How does he look like he's straight off the cover of VOUGE when he's just woke up?

"I'm going to have to climb out the window aren't I?"  He asked making my cover my mouth to stop the laugh leaving my lips as I nod and he rolls his eyes.

"I thought I was done with climbing out windows when I finished high school" he said, running his hand through his messy curls. 

"Blame your sister" I said quietly with a giggle.  A fucking giggle.

I don't think I've ever giggled.

He nodded his head and came closer to me, I couldn't move, couldn't do anything but watch him.  He leaned down and kissed my cheek before heading to the window, straddling the windowsill before turning his attention back to me.