What do I do without you?

BETH POV

I just opened my eyes and I can see her staring at me. I pretend to be more lost than I am. -Where am I? - I ask and this police woman replies - Grady's Memorial Hospital - I slowly lean in and she walks over the side of my bed. -You look good- She says and I stare - What do you mean? - I ask, not giving away the fact that I already don't like her or this place. She chuckles - Don't pretend to be hurt cause you been in bed enough!- She pouts and I can sense it's almost as if I'm being punished. - I don't know who you are and what you want- I say firmly - But I am not planning on staying here - And she pulls me close by my blue shirt - We saved you, little girl- She says though I don't remember from what. - The man that was with me... is he alright? - I ask because it's almost a beg. - You were alone at the side of the road- She says and places her hands on her belt. I feel suddenly sad. Where's Daryl? I remember he was yelling my name. - How can you not seen him? - I ask and she replies not even looking at me - You were and are alone and since we saved you, you owe us - I shiver at the thought. Owe her what? She took me away from him. He risked his life to save me and I just want to punch her face badly. 

-Owe you what?- I ask not backing down. - In here, Beth - And I wonder how does she knows that but then I must have told the nurse. -You are part of us or you are nothing - She says and I crawl back - I'm not part of you, and we are nothing because out there is hell- I say angry. - You should show some respect- She says and I glare. I respect Rick, the gang and him but not her. -When this is over, you'll thank me- She half smiles. I had enough of her.

I stand up quickly and walk over her - I guess the lost one in here is you- And I point to the window - Out there, there is no one... no one is coming to save us because no one is alive - I mark every word and she glances almost confused. -Anyways, either you start working or you will have to be punished- Dawn says as I glimpse her name on her shirt. I frown with fury - I don't owe you, I rather live out there than here - I say because out there is Daryl and I know he will find a way back to me. After I say this, she just punches me hard on my face and I fell to the ground. - I will visit you later, you better work on that attitude, lady-  She says leaving me and I see blood on my face. 

I slowly place my face in the cold floor and I remember how Daryl took care of me when I was hurt. I might not know much but I know they didn't rescue me... at all. They kidnapped me and just to think about what will I do without him makes me shiver. I stand up and dry my face. If this place is trying to bring me down, trust me, I will bring the place down myself. Because that's  what I will do without him... Untill we meet again cause I swear on my father's name. I am stronger than they think I am. And they will find out by themselves.