CARRY ON

The first reaction is to check on Beth. Rick and the rest are staring at us as Carol comes close. -Beth! Hey! Please... - I beg and my voice cracks. I'm on the edge and she's not responding. I'm crying, I'm just fucking crying. This cannot be happening. NOT HER NOT NOW. If there's a God or something above, I will pray. I will fucking pray but please don't take her away like this! - Daryl - Sasha grabs my shoulder but I just push her - Leave me alone! She cannot... - I fail to end this and hug her tight. While I'm drown in this moment, I can hear Rick talk to the rest of the people there.

My head hurts. I can't breathe. Why is Daryl crying? I can barely feel my body. I'm way too tired but at least I'm in his arms. Maybe I'm dying or dead... I don't know. I want to move but the heavy weight I carry from months, it's bringing me down. 

- If anyone of you wants to join us, now it's a good time- Rick says serious and crystal eyes are on each side - We don't want more deaths, please - Rick says and one of them steps forward - We will stay. We won't leave and for Dawn, she was a bitch so thank you- Clearly everyone saw her the way we did. Beth and me. -Where are you, baby? Please come back to me- I whisper into her ear and the doctor comes to me - Let me check on her, was she hit? - He asks me and I rock Beth back and forward.

-Daryl! You gotta let him see if she's ok- Sasha tells me but no fucking way I will let her out of my side. I'm covered in blood for fuck sake! - Daryl, we need you to stay with us! - Rick says in a rough tone and I just glare. I think I lost her and I don't give a damn about anything else but then I hear a voice that gives me hope.

- You have grown up so much, my sweet baby! - Dad tells me and I just hug him tight - Daddy! I missed you! - I'm so happy to see him - You're a strong woman now- He says and kisses my forehead - Wait! You're ok - I say and now I'm in shock - How can you be ok? Where am I? Daryl! - I panick and dad grabs me by both arms - Beth, I need you to listen to me carefully - And to that I stop breathing.

- It's Noah. He took the bullet, Daryl- Carol says and as I turn my head, Noah's dead beside us and the blood is mainly his. Carol places a hand on my head and I look up to her - But she's not moving! Why? - I ask in dispair - Why is she not moving?! - I yell and everyone is in shock. - Let the doctor check on her, maybe she just... - Carol can't complete the sentence. - Don't bullshit me!- I yell crying - Not you!- I point to Carol and she looks down breaking too. - Look, man. It was a blood massacre and we're all shaken but let him check on Beth, Daryl please- Tyresse brings some sense and I nod - Wherever she is going, I'm going- I say clearly drying my tears and the doctor nods. 

-Beth, look at me- Dad says and I cry - Am I dead? Is it over? - I ask but he just smiles - No, it's not your time... - His words are warm as I remember - I need to go back to Daryl- I beg and he nods - I love you and your sister... Hold on tight, baby- He hugs me tight and a rush of electricity runs all over my body. -Dad! - I scream as he's vanishing or I am. All I can see is his smile going further from me.

- One more time! Clear! - The doctor tries one more time and gets Beth's heart to beat again. TWO MINUTES. SHE WAS GONE FOR TWO MINUTES AND SO WAS I. - It's ok... the bullet barely hurt her but she went into cardio arrest - The doctor tells Rick and me - She's going to be fine- He says and Beth looks alive again. SHIT. - We won't stay here- I glare to Rick and he nods - Can we move her?- He asks and the doctor knows I'm not fooling around - We will patch her up and I will give you everything you need so she will make it through- As soon as he says this, he starts taking stuff from the gabinette and I put everything in my bag - Thank you - I mutter and he leaves. Rick leaves behind him and I hold her hand - I'm not leaving your side, not anymore, I promise - I kiss the corner of her mouth and she looks so tiny. My girl is strong. FUCK. I should have take the hit not her. 

I open my eyes blurry and Daryl is a wreck - I'm thirsty - I say weakly and he gives me a sip of water - What happened? - I ask and Daryl is holding my hand so tight - I'm sorry, Dawn shoot us and Noah took the bullet...- He says and I just cry - He's dead? - Daryl kisses my forehead and stays there crying too - He saved you, Beth... Dawn is dead. It's over- He says and though I feel I cannot move, knowing it's over, makes me feel happy. - Why am I in here? - I ask - I saw dad, Daryl... I saw him- I am now smiling and he nods - You were a colateral damage, the bullet slightly hit you but you were gone for two minutes- He cracks down and I squeeze his hand - I'm here, I'm here - I try to calm him - I'm not going anywhere, Daryl...- He kisses me nicely - Holy shit, Beth! You scared me to death- Daryl is crying like a baby - I thought I lost you for real and I can't live with that- He says and I kiss him back - You won't lose me, look at me - I cup his face in my hands - I'm not going anywhere but where you are from now on, ok?- I whisper and Daryl nods - The doctor said we can go, he gave your meds and I will take care of you- He says and I nod - I'm ready- I smile though everything hurts and burns inside of me - Please I don't want a wheel chair- I beg and Daryl smiles - I will carry you, baby - And I chuckle because the way he blushes when he says baby is too much. - Here we go- He says and lifts me up - You're heavier than last time- He jokes and I wrap my arms around him - Shut up! - I smile and as we go out, I see Rick, Carol, Sasha and Tyresse smiling but I'm too weak - I will sleep now, Daryl - I whisper and he replies - I got you, sleep now, I got you - And to those words, we close a chapter of our lives. For now. 

Outside the hospital, Maggie smiles at her sister but mistakes Daryl's cry and breaks down. Glenn holds her tight and when Rick is about to tell everyone what happened, walkers come out of nowhere surrounding them. They circle to protect Beth but it's not going to get easier this time.

Thanks for making this story real for each one that reads it. Only 7 chapters to go and I'm so thrilled. Things are getting intense... Will Beth and Daryl make it again? Stay tuned! 

All the love. x ~ M

I will update as soon as we reach 150 views + more. Raising it since it's coming to an epic end! Please vote and if you like it, kiss and tell! Let's make this the most viewed story about Bethyl! *High-five*