CHAPTER 28: It's Complicated!

Start from the beginning

Some were from Blake.

Some from Anna.

Some from Rose.

And the maximum from Cass.

Oh I forgot that she had a date yesterday night. I called her.

"Hey." I said in a lazy voice.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU SINCE MORNING?" she shouted.

What the hell is wrong with her?

"What is it?"

"We all need to meet up right now in 10 minutes. You know the café already. And I am fucking serious."

"Okay calm down why are you acting so dangerous."

"JUST COME FAST." And she hung up. I sighed getting up from the bed I got dressed up and asked Frank to drop me to the café. When I went in I saw Anna sitting beside Rose and Cass was sitting in front of her. Anna was providing napkins to Cass and Rose while both of them were just crying.

OH GOD! I am tired of all these dramas. Can't my life be peaceful for once. I went to them and took a seat beside Cass. When she saw me she hugged me and started crying again.

"What is it? Why are both of you crying?" I asked.

"Okay one is crying of anger and the other one is crying of happiness." Anna said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Will you tell me what is it?" I asked Cass and she started her story sobbing.

AUTHOR'S POV

CASSANDRA'S DATE PREVIOUS NIGHT.

Cassandra was really happy after Eveline dressed her.

She was waiting for Evan feeling extremely nervous. Though she is never nervous to do anything but Evan does makes her hell of a nervous person.

She was thinking about how will everything happen tonight when she heard the doorbell ring. She excitedly went to open the door taking a last look at herself in the mirror. As she opened the door she saw an extremely handsome and sexy Evan standing there with a bouquet in his hand.