We Are In Love

Zacznij od początku

Nandani: Dose?? Wht is it??

Manik: u don't know Dose??

Nandani nodded her head in No...

Manik: okkk...then let me make u understand...but practically 😋...kyoki usse jaldi smjh mein aayega na...

As nandani don't know...what is Dose...so she said okk😅😅...and and andddd...
With a swift manik came over nandani...and started kissing her hungrily...

and started kissing her hungrily

(If u have forgotten...they were half naked last night)

Nandani was shocked to react ...so Manik pinch on her waist...and she opened her mouth... getting chance...manik started exploring his tongue in her mouth..and even nandini started responding....manik tasted all corners of her mouth...after feeling breathless... they broke the kiss ...and manik joint their forehead...
Manik: I love you so much jaan 💖

Nandani: I love you too manii❤️

Manik: chlo now wake up... becoz u r already making me hard 😉.. only I know that...how I'm controling my self..

That's when nandani felt something hard near her downward part of her body..... knowing what is it...she widened her eyes... Manik laughed at her reaction..and thought to stop.. otherwise he will not able to control...so
Manik: acha okk..nii krunga preshaan... but only till our marriage okk😉...and kissed her left cheek 😘..

Nandani was just blushing...
So Manik also kissed her forehead..
Manik: lg RHA h aapka uthne ka irada nii h ...so should I go further...

Nandani nodded in NO... widening her eyes...
Manik: chuckling 😅... acha okk...chlo tum fresh ho jao...Mai dusre room m fresh ho jata hu..okk...aur hmare friends ko bhi call krke bula lunga...

Nandani nodded...and went to bathroom... covering her self with blanket...

After freshing up and getting ready..manik came in his.. oops..their bedroom..only to find it empty...he assumed that nandani is bathing now too ...

he assumed that nandani is bathing now too

After sometime nandini came getting ready....